• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I'm in awe :lol: Sophie is sitting as though she likes sitting there :lol: I can understand them both hopping on for a pellet, but why do they stay afterwards? Long enough for you to take a pic anyway. I think I would need to test this behaviour first by encouraging them to step on a piece of card for a pellet.

'Well I've done what you appeared to want, now what?' :love: How great are your buns?! :D:D:D The mat is great too, much less slidy? Also nicer to sit on I bet.

whenever I've lured mine on with a treat they've zoomed straight off with said treat or at the very least there has been extreme head bobbing so the scale readings don't even stay still.

Omi are you going to practice with pretend scales? :lol:

Awww smart buns!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
They are! :D

I'm in awe :lol: Sophie is sitting as though she likes sitting there :lol: I can understand them both hopping on for a pellet, but why do they stay afterwards? Long enough for you to take a pic anyway. I think I would need to test this behaviour first by encouraging them to step on a piece of card for a pellet.
I actually think Sophie did like sitting there! :lol: She almost got on again when I was trying to weigh Casper. :lol: Casper only stayed long enough to eat his pellet, though, and then he got off, but that was long enough to get his weight. Testing it before trying with actual scales sounds like a good idea. Maybe they'll surprise you! :lol:

'Well I've done what you appeared to want, now what?' :love: How great are your buns?! :D:D:D The mat is great too, much less slidy? Also nicer to sit on I bet.
Yeah, I figured they'd be more likely to sit on it if they had something comfortable and not slippery to sit on! Plus, the mat smells like them as they've slept on it lots of times, so it makes the scales seem less scary and new.

whenever I've lured mine on with a treat they've zoomed straight off with said treat or at the very least there has been extreme head bobbing so the scale readings don't even stay still.
Ah, I can see why that doesn't work. :lol: I wonder if in that case it would work to leave some treats/forage on the scales so they'd stay to eat it?

Oh what a good girl :D she is such a pretty bunny, can't believe she is 11 ? Casper and his cups :) think he's invented a new Olympic sport for bunnies :lol:

Here are Sophie and Casper, tired after having had to work for their dinner, poor bunnies:

wtmiwBqh.jpg

lYnO0oNh.jpg

Casper still looks alert in case there's some more food on offer, but Sophie just wants to sleeeeeep :lol:

Back