• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H is Very Sick :-(-U/D 28th Oct Coping OK at the Moment

Lord H is doing better this morning. He's such a dear lad and so good about being prodded with needles every day. Thank you all for your support, I do find it difficult to cope with all the worry on my own and I dont like to keep leaning on C for support xx

So sorry I have missed this, I have not been online until this morning. Sending Lord H trillions of special healing vibes and supportive hugs for you, Jane. Hope he continues to improve. xxx

Good news that Lord H is improving. :D Long may it continue.
I hope he is back to himself very very soon. ((((((((((((Many healing vibes)))))))))))) xxxx

Lord H is doing better this morning. He's such a dear lad and so good about being prodded with needles every day. Thank you all for your support, I do find it difficult to cope with all the worry on my own and I dont like to keep leaning on C for support xx
Glad to hear he's doing a bit better.x

There is nothing worse than seeing a poorly bunny. I know whenever mine haven't been well I worry soo much!

You're more than deserving of support. You're always here for everyone else!x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad Lord H is feeling a bit better :) and I totally empathise, I also find it difficult to cope with the stress of poorly bunnies by myself. I hope you are also feeling better today xx

Back