• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've never seen this RWAF video!

It's so lovely seeing all the happy buns enjoying life :love: The ending just broke my heart, even more so because my neighbour's rabbit is treated exactly the same. He hasn't left his hutch in months. After I advised them to get a run they did but he's only in that in summer. His hutch is so small, it makes me so sad. :cry:

It's so lovely seeing all the happy buns enjoying life :love: The ending just broke my heart, even more so because my neighbour's rabbit is treated exactly the same. He hasn't left his hutch in months. After I advised them to get a run they did but he's only in that in summer. His hutch is so small, it makes me so sad. :cry:

I actually had tears in my eyes all the way through, then the end made me cry! I had to sort myself out as I was sat at my desk at work haha!

It is such a lovely video but so sad at the end...I'm so glad I work to try and stop that from happening...

You know you get the 'next view' montage at the end? This German one caught my eye (I speak German OK so I could manage most of it): the pictures and videos are TO DIE FOR! XD Sends the same message we'd all like to send, on everything, with lots of happy-looking cute bunbuns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsCoo2B0kA

You know you get the 'next view' montage at the end? This German one caught my eye (I speak German OK so I could manage most of it): the pictures and videos are TO DIE FOR! XD Sends the same message we'd all like to send, on everything, with lots of happy-looking cute bunbuns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsCoo2B0kA

I watched this, hardly know any German but I got the gist of it, it's fab :thumb:

:love: I was the same, especially at the end :cry: so sad to think so many rabbits live like that :cry:

I've never seen that either. I think those kind of things need to pull at your heart strings and be emotional to have impact and get the message across.

Back