• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh these two *video*

:love::love::love:
They are sisters aren't they? They're bond looks as strong and close as Maizie and Daisy's!

:love::love::love:
They are sisters aren't they? They're bond looks as strong and close as Maizie and Daisy's!

Yep they're sisters. They have a different relationship to what seems to be considered a "normal" bunny bond. Maddie (on the right) is the dominant one really but Millie (on the left) often ignores her grooming requests and Maddie will groom Millie without being asked too. Sometimes they groom each other at the same time too which is just oh so cute.

Yep they're sisters. They have a different relationship to what seems to be considered a "normal" bunny bond. Maddie (on the right) is the dominant one really but Millie (on the left) often ignores her grooming requests and Maddie will groom Millie without being asked too. Sometimes they groom each other at the same time too which is just oh so cute.
Mine are exactly the same. Daisy is dominant, but they both demand grooms and ignore demands. They lie all over each other, and get as close as possible to cuddle.

Oh no.....not these two again!!!!!!!! My heart just melts every time I see them. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I love this pair of gorgeous bunnies. Perhaps one day I might get to meet them....*hint, hint*.:love::love::love:

Oh no.....not these two again!!!!!!!! My heart just melts every time I see them. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I love this pair of gorgeous bunnies. Perhaps one day I might get to meet them....*hint, hint*.:love::love::love:

You should come and meet them once I have their new enclosure and my flat will be less of a tip (I hope)! :oops:

Aww that was the cutest video ever. They look like they have a very close bond xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

So cute! I never catch flops on camera, very jealous!

Their coats look so silky and smooth! My two are tufty currently, Lilly especially is going to be having a good brush soon (shhh don't tell her)!

So cute! I never catch flops on camera, very jealous!

Their coats look so silky and smooth! My two are tufty currently, Lilly especially is going to be having a good brush soon (shhh don't tell her)!

I was trying to catch Millie napping but she always jumps up but I knew she would either start grooming Maddie or flop back down so I started filming :)

They have scruffy bums! :lol:

Back