• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Jakey young lop

weeble

Jakey is a 4 month old agouti french lop male who has come to the rescue after his owner bought him as a mini lop and he has kept growing, the large pet shop he came from refused to take him back so he has come to us to find him a loving home. He will either need a shed or live as a indoor rabbit

jakey_zpsd735f807.jpg

enquiries to http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info

He is gorgeous!! frenchies make amazing housebuns...i think its the hutch size and shed for such a big bunny puts people off. They are just like having a dog sometimes and at a year old the boys turn into cats well they sleep as much!! :lol:

id love him..and many others..but my passion for frenchies is always a problem for me...thanks to my old boy bertie...an REW frenchie about 2 yrs old...died aged seven and a half and hed been fightng pasturella for a few years and dveloped seizures with it and his body in the litter tray looked like hed had a fit then died.

i hope this gorgeous boy gets homed soon xx

Back