• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in the conservatory

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Attention all loose cables:

P1030376.jpg

It's mine!

P1030375.jpg

Does my bum look big in this?

P1030382.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Love the pic of him in his bowl, it looks like he's about to tip over :lol:

How did the vet trip go?

:lol::lol::lol: Love the pic of him in his bowl, it looks like he's about to tip over :lol:

How did the vet trip go?

Fine thanks. :D Teeth and tummy fine. Got an injection of vitamin B12 to stimulate appetite. Finding things other than kale he will eat is just such a nightmare though! :roll:

Aww bless him! He's such a cute little man! Have you tried him with some dried herbs - raspberry leaves, dried plantain etc? Alice will take that in small quantities so just wondered if that would be a help to you? xx

Aww bless him! He's such a cute little man! Have you tried him with some dried herbs - raspberry leaves, dried plantain etc? Alice will take that in small quantities so just wondered if that would be a help to you? xx

Spenser LOVES dried plantain, also dandelion (but not as much as plantain). He has never encountered a raspberry leaf.

Lovely lovely lovely Spenser M Sparkle Pants!!

Look how long his hair looks in the butt one! Is that an optical illusion or is his hair longer than a short haired bun? You could plat that!!! :D

Lovely lovely lovely Spenser M Sparkle Pants!!

Look how long his hair looks in the butt one! Is that an optical illusion or is his hair longer than a short haired bun? You could plat that!!! :D

You could, but I don't think he's be very pleased. His hair is quite long, but I think the photo exaggerates the effect slightly.

You could, but I don't think he's be very pleased. His hair is quite long, but I think the photo exaggerates the effect slightly.

Caspers tuff seems to be longer in the winter and then in the summer its only a little bit of misplaced hair on the top :lol:

Really? I've not seen them - I don't go in there often, but I do get Spenser's pellets there. Will look out for them. :wave:

Yes iv seen them in there too.. although i try not to go in alot.. as im awful at spotting poor bunnys in the re homing bit :oops:

Back