• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little old Steve

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Bless her :love::love::love:

steve2.jpg

steve4.jpg

steve42.jpg

Fell asleep on her tongue :lol:

steve5.jpg

Awwww she is lovely colours a harlequin cat is she called? Why Steve for a girl rather than Stevie?:wave:

Awwww she is lovely colours a harlequin cat is she called? Why Steve for a girl rather than Stevie?:wave:

Steve is her nickname :lol: Her real name is Daisy, and she's a tortoiseshell cat - the greatest of all cats!

She is beautiful, how old is she?

I had a Tortoiseshell cat from Cats Protection, some years ago now. She was called Tara and lived until she was around 16 yrs, she was lovely too :D

She is beautiful, how old is she?

I had a Tortoiseshell cat from Cats Protection, some years ago now. She was called Tara and lived until she was around 16 yrs, she was lovely too :D

Awww naughty torties are the most beautiful kitties :love: Steve is in her 20th year of life!!

Steve is her nickname :lol: Her real name is Daisy, and she's a tortoiseshell cat - the greatest of all cats!

:lol: Awww Daisy is far more appropriate she is very pretty:love: I think the tongue thing is old age, my dog does that too :lol: now you've said Tortoiseshell I'm like Dohhh:oops: I was thinking of Jingle bunny my rex he is similar colours, rabbits with those colours are harlequinn aren't they?

Back