PDA

View Full Version : A very sad announcement, please read

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Steve and I want to let you all know that our little superbunny Timmy was helped to the bridge less than an hour ago. As you can imagine we are in absolute pieces, but we know we have done the right thing by him.

We want to thank everyone who took Timmy into their hearts and made him the special bunny he deserved to be :love: We shall never understand how such an old, smelly, moth eaten rabbit came to be loved by so many, but we are so grateful that he was.

Thank you to everyone who sponsored him and to all those that will be giving or receiving timmy gifts this Christmas. It is a wonderful tribute to him that he will be remember by so many :)

It is going to be so hard to carry on without him by our side. I feel like I have lost a limb :( But Timmy did so much to raise our profile and the work that we do, that we will continue to help other bunnies like Timmy in their final months however hard that may be.

We are so grateful to Timmy to for sharing the last 5 months of his life with us and making us smile everyday ( and probably swear everyday too!)

We are having his ashes returned to us (something we don't normally do) so that he can be with his mummy and daddy for the rest of time.

Once again thank you so much for loving our little super hero, it meant the world to us and to Timmy xxx

areia
16-12-2009, 04:01 PM
:cry::cry::cry: binky free wee timmy

Jaysmonkey
16-12-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm so sorry, sleep well Timmy :cry:

The Duchess
16-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh Liz, Steve. I am heartbroken for you.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking him in when we asked you to, and for the love, care and time you gave him. You gave him a better life than he had probably in all his 8 years previously.

I know that the ladies at work will be very upset, but thankful to you both.

I am going to have to cry at least for a while as I feel I knew him personally.

I am pleased that he's had the perfect last few months.

Big hugs to you all.

And thank you for everything.

Helen and all of us down here.
xx

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks Helen, I feel like I will cry forever :(

angeleyes
16-12-2009, 04:09 PM
OMG i can't believe it, i just shouted out no in the middle of the office :cry:

Liz and Steve i am so so so sorry, I know how special he was to you (and to everyone else), words really don't mean enough right now.

Katie xxxx

The Duchess
16-12-2009, 04:11 PM
He has certainly touched all of us who have had some part, so to have done what you did for hiim and then loose him must be so very very hard.

I wish I could hug you for doing what you did.

For me, he helped me to know you and the work you do. That is a very large legecy to have left and I am thankful to him for making that happen.

Liz you are two amazing people.

ilovemybuns
16-12-2009, 04:11 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
omg im so so sorry for you loss,timmy will be sadly missed..
thinking of you xx

Hoppit!
16-12-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm really sorry to hear little Timmy has gone. He certainly became an RU icon, a real mood lifter. Rest In Peace SuperTimmy.

lunar6769
16-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Really sad to read your news.
Sorry for your loss :(

louise1
16-12-2009, 04:20 PM
sorry for you loss:cry:

Amy104
16-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Timmy will be missed by many, Thank you Liz and Steve for helping him when he needed it most. Rest in peace Timmy, binky free at the bridge with all the rest of the RU buns who are there. :cry:

Rhian33
16-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Not Timmy :cry:. So sorry. At least you have given him 5 months of hapiness that he would never have had before.

Goodbye Timmy, you will be missed by many :wave:

keepingmesane
16-12-2009, 04:34 PM
im so sorry :( poor timmy and hugs to you and steve

such a special little bunny xxxxx

Jack's-Jane
16-12-2009, 04:37 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Farewell for now Timmy

xx

louise and Gus
16-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh Liz :( He was a truly special bun and will be remembered by everyone here for a long long time :cry::cry: hugs xx

Oompa-Loompa
Oh no...I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Timmy x

crackerz
I am so sorry. Binky free Super Timmy :cry:

joey&bugys 2007
16-12-2009, 04:44 PM
O no I'm so sorry Liz and Steve :cry: :cry:

Super Timmy will live on in the hearts of everyone on RU :)

KarenM
16-12-2009, 04:44 PM
:cry::cry::cry: Very sad news. I'm so sorry. :(

biscuitblossom
16-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh no!!!

I'm sat here in tears too....you must be heartbroken.x

He had the best life with you,of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Timmy,have a wonderful time at the bridge .xxxx

ShazzaBunny
16-12-2009, 04:49 PM
No words can ease your pain, i just hope the massive network of support RU can offer can bring you comfort during this awful time. Timmy will be missed by everyone, my heart truly goes out to you and Steve, my thoughts are with you during this tragic time xxxxxx

PomandRi
16-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Liz and Steve, I am so desperately sorry for your loss. I know you knew that his time with you was limited but, equally, I know from your posts how much he meant to you.

Good night Timmy, I felt I knew you even though we'd never met in person (or bun in your case). :cry:

TeflonsShadow
16-12-2009, 04:52 PM
My gosh, I am so sorry.

Binky free Super Timmy, I'll never forget you xxxx

*hugs* for you and Steve

Toadie
16-12-2009, 04:53 PM
NO! I just wrote out my Timmy cards :cry::cry: Binky free, darling. You will be missed by so many :cry::cry::love::love::cry::cry:

CarmenCole
16-12-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm so sorry Liz. There's just no words... :cry::cry::cry:

MedicatedFluffball
16-12-2009, 04:59 PM
:cry::cry::cry:
I'm so sorry :(
Timmy was my OH's favourite RU bunny :cry:
I can't imagine what you must be going through, my heart really goes out to you and Steve, just, never forget that you gave him such an amazing few months, I loved reading about his latest antics, and then passing them on to my OH.
He will always be fondly remembered as an RU icon.

Have fun at the bridge, SuperTimmy.
x

Starlight
16-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Oh no :cry:

Binky free beautiful boy.

Hugs to you and Steve, Liz x

biscandmatt1
16-12-2009, 05:06 PM
i am so sorry :cry:

Bobbybobtail
16-12-2009, 05:10 PM
So sorry for you. :(

Biscuit Bunny
16-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I am so sorry :cry: sleep tight Timmy xx

Carrie14
16-12-2009, 05:20 PM
:cry:Oh no:cry:

Thank you Timmy, hearing about you always made me pause in wonderment:love:

You showed everyone that no rabbit is "just a rabbit".

My thoughts are with your Mummy and Daddy.

Binky free, you little rascal:cry:

VikkiVet
16-12-2009, 05:23 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bye Timmy, sweet little man. What a brave wee boy, and such an inspiration to so many. He never failed to make me smile with all his crazy escapades. I'm so glad he had such a wonderful 5 months with you, that he new what life really should be like. I'm so sad that i wont get to meet him in January, but he'll always be with you in spirit and in your hearts. Big hugs to both of you xxxxxx

*Spider*
16-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Not Timmy :cry:

poppymoon
16-12-2009, 05:25 PM
night night timmy sweetheart xxx i was reading your story (again) only yesterday. no more pain now darling xxx

*lily*
16-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh no, I'm so very sorry :(

Sleep tight Timmy :cry:

Maizey
16-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Im so sorry.Sleep tight beautiful Timmy xxxxxxx

MopsyMops =]
16-12-2009, 05:44 PM
:cry:
Sleeptight Timmy.xxx

Michelleox
16-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I can't believe this. I was privelleged enough to give Timmy a nose rub a few weeks ago. He was such a lovely bun. A very strong spirit in a fail body.

Personally i think Timmy has certainly raised Rainbow's profile but together with his personality and little cape, he'll definitely be remembered. I think Timmy was proof of the work you do and the love and care you can and do give.

I'm so very sorry Liz, i know how much he meant to you and Steve x

Night night Timmy xxxx

amyhhh
16-12-2009, 05:45 PM
So sorry :cry:
Timmy was an amazing bunny - i always loved reading about his adventures.
Binky free super Timmy.

bunny foo foo
16-12-2009, 05:45 PM
:cry::cry::cry:
I'm so sorry. I know words don't mean much right now. :(
I'll be thinking of you and Steve. :cry:

Biscuit's Mum!
16-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh no! Timmy was a superhero, and a very special bun. He will be welcomed with open arms at the bridge, by all the bunnies whose lives improved because of him.

Binky free Super Timmy. :love:

xxxxx

Fuzzlebug
16-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear about Timmy. :cry:

He was an extra extra special bunny with an amazing life story.

I am truly gutted for you. :cry:

Sleep tight Super Timmy - a true hero.

sacol4940
16-12-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm so sorry :cry:

Binky free Super Timmy xxx

Hugs for you both Liz and Steve, Timmy couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy xxx

raine
16-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Such a wonderful bunny and I am so sad for you bothxx

Daisy-may
16-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear about super timmy. My thoughts are with you at this hard time x

bunnymadhouse
16-12-2009, 05:54 PM
:(:(:(:(

BB Mommy
16-12-2009, 05:55 PM
So sorry Timmy has left us:(:(
Sweet dreams, little man x

Boudicca
16-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Im so very sorry to hear about Super Timmy, RU wont be the same without him! Binky free little man we will all miss you x

Piggiesgalore
16-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Sleep well Super Timmy - one special little bunny who will be sadly missed by us all. x

LuceMarbles
16-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Its utterly amazing how one small, bedraggled bunny can become such a huge part of so many peoples' lives in so short a time.

He was truly a once-in-a-lifetime special friend.

God Bless you Timmy - you touched all our lives and made them better - and although it was only for a few short months your memory will live on in our hearts for all time.

KateB
16-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Binky free SuperTimmy - you have left a big hole behind you.:cry:

Liz & Steve - I'm sure Timmy will remember you with love as you will him - such a special bunny who got to know happiness because of you.

giantbunnymummy
16-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm absolutely devastated for you :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to have Christmas with your beautiful boy :cry:

Sleep well gorgeous Timmy, I will miss hearing about your exploits.

hurricanhoney
16-12-2009, 06:18 PM
So sorry thinking of you and Steve at this hard time. :(

Saucepot
16-12-2009, 06:20 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss :cry:

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm absolutely devastated for you :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to have Christmas with your beautiful boy :cry:

Sleep well gorgeous Timmy, I will miss hearing about your exploits.

Thank you so much everyone

I am so gutted we are not having christmas together, I was praying he would hang on long enough but in my heart I think I knew he wouldn't be able to :(

Katheryn
16-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear about Timmy :( x

bunny babe
16-12-2009, 06:27 PM
:( I am so sorry. He was very lucky to have spent his last months with you and Steve and to have the love he so deserved.

Binky free Super Timmy.

mini lop1
16-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Steve and I want to let you all know that our little superbunny Timmy was helped to the bridge less than an hour ago. As you can imagine we are in absolute pieces, but we know we have done the right thing by him.

We want to thank everyone who took Timmy into their hearts and made him the special bunny he deserved to be :love: We shall never understand how such an old, smelly, moth eaten rabbit came to be loved by so many, but we are so grateful that he was.

Thank you to everyone who sponsored him and to all those that will be giving or receiving timmy gifts this Christmas. It is a wonderful tribute to him that he will be remember by so many :)

It is going to be so hard to carry on without him by our side. I feel like I have lost a limb :( But Timmy did so much to raise our profile and the work that we do, that we will continue to help other bunnies like Timmy in their final months however hard that may be.

We are so grateful to Timmy to for sharing the last 5 months of his life with us and making us smile everyday ( and probably swear everyday too!)

We are having his ashes returned to us (something we don't normally do) so that he can be with his mummy and daddy for the rest of time.

Once again thank you so much for loving our little super hero, it meant the world to us and to Timmy xxx

:cry::cry::cry: ohhhh no not timmy, i loved him he was one of my favourite forum bunnies, and his christmas card piccie of cat is on our fireplace next to mowgli's :cry:

Bunny Buddy
16-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Truly devastating news :cry::cry::cry:

I think a lot of us just got the idea he was invincible because he has done so much against the odd :love::love::love:

I know each one is heartbreaking, but he was extra special there's no doubt about it.

I will remember his story of how he could sit better with painkillers and his sore skin taken good care of, his story is so inspiring.:love: I'm so glad if little Timmy has helped the profile of Rainbow Rabbits because what you have given him in his last few months has been quite incredible :)

So, so sorry for your loss :cry::cry::cry:

Danielle84
16-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I have been following Timmy's story. He was such a special boy! God bless him.

Sending big hugs to help you through this sad time xx

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Truly devastating news :cry::cry::cry:

I think a lot of us just got the idea he was invincible because he has done so much against the odd :love::love::love:

I know each one is heartbreaking, but he was extra special there's no doubt about it.

I will remember his story of how he could sit better with painkillers and his sore skin taken good care of, his story is so inspiring.:love: I'm so glad if little Timmy has helped the profile of Rainbow Rabbits because what you have given him in his last few months has been quite incredible :)

So, so sorry for your loss :cry::cry::cry:

Thats what I said to Steve when I put him in his carry box " but he was suppose to live forever :( "

I am now going to clean his cage out, I ahve been putting it off for hours. And I am dreading watch Hollyoaks as we always curled up on the sofa together to watch it :love:

Tracy
16-12-2009, 06:44 PM
So sorry to read this sad news. :cry:

Goodnight Timmy, sleep tight little one.

clutterydrawer
16-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I am so, so sorry Liz, it was obvious how much he meant to you. He was one of my favourite RU bunnies having overcome so much, and showed so much courage...thanks to you he had much more time than he otherwise would have, although I know that doesn't make it easier to carry on without him :(

run free Super Timmy x

mini lop1
16-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Thats what I said to Steve when I put him in his carry box " but he was suppose to live forever :( "

I am now going to clean his cage out, I ahve been putting it off for hours. And I am dreading watch Hollyoaks as we always curled up on the sofa together to watch it :love:

that's exactly how i felt after letting mowgli go, and then rosie got ill and i thought no rosie and mowgli were meant to be with me forever :cry:

i hope mowgli is snuggling up to his pal timmy right now, im soo shocked at your news, its made me feel more sad, after thinking of mowgs all day :cry: and now our friend timmy too, hugs to you

delly
16-12-2009, 07:16 PM
very sorry for you loss! binky free little one xxx

shibby69
16-12-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm so sorry you've lost Timmy, he clearly was a very special guy, bless him. I've not really been frequenting the forum long, but i've loved seeing super timmy in his coat at the bottom of your posts, it's one of the first things i noticed when i first started coming on here regularly a couple of weeks ago! I read Timmys story, and it's so heartbreaking, what he went through, but then so fantastic and heartwarming at the same time - that he had the ultimate happy ending - a lovely few months with people who clearly loved him to absolute pieces and gave him a great life at the end.

Sleep tight Super Timmy x

yvette
16-12-2009, 07:18 PM
So very sorry to read this sad news.
Binky Free Super Timmy.xxxxx:cry:

LilVicky
16-12-2009, 07:19 PM
so sorry to hear about super Timmy.
He was a much loved bun!
Binky free superbun :love:

VickiP
16-12-2009, 07:28 PM

I am so sorry to hear this and send sincere condolences. What a lovely thing you did for him and what a lovely legacy that he in turn helped you back. They are such wonderful little animals and Timmy was lucky to have found some wonderful people to give him some comfort in the remaining time he had. x:love:

w1lll
16-12-2009, 07:34 PM
So sorry. :cry:

Timmy was the one and only Super Bunny.

I may have only been here for a short time but I am sitting here in tears reading this.

Binky Free Timmy :cry:

Candiflare
16-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Liz I'm so sorry to hear about Super Timmy today. It's prompted me to go on your site and read his stories and look at his photos. He really was such a special bunny and obviously will be sadly missed. You will see him again though :love:

Binky free Super Timmy!!

Daisylop
16-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Binky free little Timmy [hugs for your mummy and daddy] x

Jenova
16-12-2009, 07:49 PM
*many hugs*

He was a brave and special bun and will be remembered and missed.

Binky free.

MissMinnie
16-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Timmy.

MissMinnie
16-12-2009, 08:00 PM
I am sorry to ask but my husband has asked why he was called 'super timmy'?

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 08:05 PM
I am sorry to ask but my husband has asked why he was called 'super timmy'?

It is partly because of the following threads and partly because he had so much wrong with him but continued fighting :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=197871&highlight=timmy+coat

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=199053&highlight=timmy+coat

This is the original thread from when he arrived

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=188464&highlight=timmy+urine+burn

And this is an overview of his whole time with us
http://www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk/timmy's_story.htm

Hanlou
16-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh no. :cry:

I'm so sorry for you both...... binky free Super Timmy xxxx :(

If it's any consolation - I think that the length of this thread so far is a tribute to Timmy in itself. xxx

Sending ((( hugs ))) xxxx

~ Cat ~
16-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Timmy was not just a bunny.

He made me smile on days when I thought my days were not to bear many smiles and I used to think "If Timmy can do it SO CAN I" - corny but true.

All Bridge Bunnies are special - everyone of them - but Timmy was magical - there truly was something about him.

I am so sorry - and want to thank you for sharing him with us.

What a sad day.

XMissySJx
16-12-2009, 08:13 PM
I am so sorry Liz. He was so special, and he was loved by all of RU.

:(:(

You know what im talking about im sure if i say he alone was pretty much the reason for what i am doing for you (its so nearly finished i keep changing bits!!). Because he just kept bouncing back and was a real fighter.

im so sorry

Mackers
16-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Only just seen this thread - so very sorry to hear that Timmy has passed to the Bridge. He couldn't have been in a safer and more loving place than he was during his last months. Big hugs to you and Steve.

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Thank you Cat :love:

I honestly feel like my insides have been ripped out and my arms are aching to hold him again.

We always knew this day would come all too soon and TBH he went on for longer than we thought possible. I thought I was prepared for this but I so wasn't :cry:

bunny mad lisa
16-12-2009, 08:30 PM
:cry::cry: omg not Timmy...i am heartbroken for you but we shouldn't be sad (she says with tears running down her face) as he was the most loved bunny on here and had the most amazing life with you!
i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving timmy so much love and allowing me to be his sponsor mum. I will miss seeing his antics on here but will never forget him.

binky free little one..we will miss you xxx

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 08:35 PM
:cry::cry: omg not Timmy...i am heartbroken for you but we shouldn't be sad (she says with tears running down her face) as he was the most loved bunny on here and had the most amazing life with you!
i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving timmy so much love and allowing me to be his sponsor mum. I will miss seeing his antics on here but will never forget him.

binky free little one..we will miss you xxx

Thank you for sponsoring him :love: I hope you are still able to put his story in your magazine. I would love that :)

bunny mad lisa
16-12-2009, 08:36 PM
i would be honoured! the magazine wouldn't be the same with out him in it!! i shall contact you after christmas and we can put a little tribute with it.

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Thank you so much :)

elve_mk2
16-12-2009, 08:37 PM
awww no - I'm sorry I missed this earlier as I don't leave general chat much - it just caught my eye from main page! :( I really can't believe it's been 5 months since I first read about this poor bunny and how you picked up the pieces for him and gave him a good life! So sorry you've lost such a character so soon :(

Rexbun
16-12-2009, 08:53 PM
So sorry :(

Binky free Timmy.

hellsdarkrose
16-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Oh no so sorry to hear this. Super Timmy was a wonderful little bunny.

Binky free Super Timmy

sidereus7
16-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh Liz, I am so so sorry. Timmy's photos and stories always put a smile on my face. :(

Binky free, super Timmy. xxxx

Buuny_Friend
16-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Liz and Steve, I am so very very sorry to hear about your little star.

A lot of rabbits, and people, owe a lot to Timmy as he has raised your awareness and has also probably encouraged some owners to fight for their bunny's health when they might have given up.

Timmy,

What a wonderful little lad you were. Have fun at the bridge sweetheart. Look over your mummy and daddy with love and help them to carry on with their fantastic work.

xxx

natandfluffs
16-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Liz I'm so sorry, Timmy was such a little star. You're so lucky to have been loved by such a special bun and I have no doubt that he truly appreciated it.

Binky free Timmy xx

parsnipbun
16-12-2009, 09:10 PM
I am so so sorry - I think of him every day and he always makes me smile. We have his mousemat.

antigone
16-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm so sorry.:cry::cry::cry:
Binky free Super Timmy xxxx

happybun
16-12-2009, 09:13 PM
i am sorry. binky free supertimmy xxx

~ Cat ~
16-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Are you keeping Timmy with you - is he being cremated?

I would love to help with some memorial of some kind? Something like Saffy had?

Tinsel
16-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Devastated to hear you lost your gorgeous little boy. He was such a special bunny.

The RU world is a darker place without him. :cry: :cry: :cry:

kitschkitty
16-12-2009, 09:24 PM
So sorry for you loss. Timmy will be missed by so many of us, even though we never met him in person his wonderful character shined through the forum, and brought happiness to so many people.

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Are you keeping Timmy with you - is he being cremated?

I would love to help with some memorial of some kind? Something like Saffy had?

Timmy is being individually cremated and is coming back home :) We will plant a pot for him to go in and we are getting a memorial stone with his picture on.

We are also thinking of possibly putting a plaque on the new large run we are going to make in the spring so it is dedicated to him :?

~ Cat ~
16-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Timmy is being individually cremated and is coming back home :) We will plant a pot for him to go in and we are getting a memorial stone with his picture on.

We are also thinking of possibly putting a plaque on the new large run we are going to make in the spring so it is dedicated to him :?

Can donations be made to help with this? It must be costing a fortune??

SarahP
16-12-2009, 09:29 PM
So sorry to hear you lost him. :( x

Hugo's There
16-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Can donations be made to help with this? It must be costing a fortune??

just posted in reply to you on the other thread :wave:

Pie
16-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Really just cant believe he's gone. :cry:

Forever in our hearts on here Timmy - Bun one in a million. Sleep tight little man.

BevBunny
16-12-2009, 10:01 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Binky free Super Timmy, you were obviously so very loved and will be missed by many.

(I'm crying too now).

Woodlouse
16-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Binky free Super Timmy xx

Daphne & Peanut
16-12-2009, 10:20 PM
I am so sorry , sleep tight Timmy.xxx

Ted an Petal
16-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. he will certainly be remembered foundly and he had such wonderful mummy and daddy looking after him and caring for him. something he probably never had. RIP superbun Timmy. i think he'll be there to help other buns to the rainbow bridge.

ecudc
16-12-2009, 10:27 PM
very sorry hun

donnamt
16-12-2009, 10:35 PM
i just saw your other thread... im really sorry he didnt want to fight on anylonger :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ecudc
16-12-2009, 10:36 PM
very sorry hun

Lspacehopper
16-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm so, so sorry for you and Steve, Liz :(

Binky free gorgeous Super Timmy xxx

Alfagirl
16-12-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, he truly was a Superhero.

Binky free wee man xxx

vick
16-12-2009, 11:21 PM
I've only just read this, what sad news. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Binky free Super Timmy

Bunnyaddict
16-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh Liz, I am so, so sorry :cry: Timmy was one in a million - he will be so sorely missed :cry: Thinking of you & Steve xxxx

Kermit
16-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh man, how sad is this!

Ive only just came on to have a catch up before bed and im now in tears for the wee lad :( Although im glad i never read it at work!

Im so glad i sent him his pressie early, at least he had the chance to enjoy some of it.

You truly are a special bunny Timmy. I sincerely hope you are having fun at the bridge and i hope you meet my Kermit there.

Binky free super angel xx

bluebunny
16-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Im so sorry Liz xxxx

racheljessica
16-12-2009, 11:36 PM
So sad :cry:. Sorry for your loss.

lostunicorn
16-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Words don't seem to do Timmy justice...so I will just say I'm very sorry for your loss and that heaven has gained an angelbun :cry::cry:

dayle_x
16-12-2009, 11:57 PM
:cry: So sorry xxxx

lilbun
16-12-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your devastating news. Timmy was such as special bunny :cry:
Binky free little soldier xx

Snowberry
17-12-2009, 12:31 AM
I am sorry Liz. Super Timmy was very super indeed.

Sleep tight Timmy xxx

marleyandme
17-12-2009, 12:39 AM
I am so so sorry that you lost the very wonderful Timmy xxxx

Wilbur
17-12-2009, 12:59 AM
I am so sorry. X

kaths101
17-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Im so sorry - how upsetting for you and steve..

I have my super timmy keyring on my keys and it always makes me smile :D he has had an affect on sooo many people x x

floptastic
17-12-2009, 03:39 AM
Super Timmy was truly remarkable and an inspiration.
Sad to see him go.
Sorry for your loss.

Suzanne
17-12-2009, 09:08 AM
So sorry :(

Vanessa.B
17-12-2009, 10:31 AM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Timmy, he was a truly remarkable and special bunny. My heart goes out to you and Steve.

His incredible character touched so many of us, RU has lost a superstar.

Binky free Timmy xx

Jetstreem
17-12-2009, 10:37 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Timmy. :cry: He really was a remarkable bunny with a real zest for life.

I loved reading your stories on hear about what Timmy had been getting up to and what chaos he had been causing! He was a true character.

Run free at the bridge Timmy. :love:

Cerys

Jessica Rabbit
17-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Liz and Steve I am so sorry.:cry::cry:
Timmy was such a remarkable bunny and so loved by you 2 and all of us who had the pleasure of "meeting" him here on RU.
I am sitting here crying.

RIP a really super Timmy. Binky free at the bridge sweet little boy. You will be missed.:cry::cry:

xxxx

Loula
17-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Binky free Super Timmy xx

Rabbers
17-12-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm so sorry :-( Binky free Super Timmy xxx

nursecroft
17-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Oh Liz i havent been on here properly for the last couple of days, what horrible news, im so upset to hear timmy has passed away :cry: he was very special and was lucky he was loved so much by such a kind, caring, wonderful couple. You're both in my thoughts.

Binky free Super Timmy xxxxxx

aussiebun
17-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Oh Liz, I've not been on here much either lately but I had to respond to your thread.

Little Timmy was so lucky to have had you as his mum in his final months. No one could have done a better job of caring for him or loved him more than you did.

God bless you, your hubby and sweet little Timmy bun.

I'll light a candle for him.

xx

helgalush
17-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I am so sorry that Timmy has passed to the Bridge.

You are very brave and what you do for those poorly bunnies is amazing.

I have a little tear for you. :cry:

May you be all healed at the Bridge and rest well there, Timmy.

Helen x

*fluffybunny*
17-12-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm so so sorry hun, atleast you can take comfort that you did the very best for him xx

Dustyrabbit
17-12-2009, 03:18 PM
So sorry.

Binky free Timmy.

Sky-O
17-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Do you know, I told my parents last night about Timmy, and my mum said 'but he was supposed to live forever', and she only ever knew the snippets I told her.

Timmy was so super lucky, so completely and truly lucky.

I'm so sorry for your loss Liz and Steve.

Binky Free and healthy Timmy.

oscarbunny
17-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Absolutely gutted to hear this. I am so so sorry. :cry:

Timmy you have touched all of our hearts and you will be remembered forever.

Phoebesmummy9
17-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Sleep tight little timmy xxxxx

kgattrell
17-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Iv'e just seen this, I can't believe it, oh Liz you must be devastated. I am so very sorry to hear that little Timmy has passed, he was certainly a little star who captured everyones heart. Thankfully he had you and Steve to live the remainder of his life with and now he will never be forgotten.

God bless you little Timmy may you have fun at the bridge.

Deelove
17-12-2009, 06:13 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Camp Nibble
17-12-2009, 06:16 PM
We're so so sorry for your loss.

Angie (Super Timmy's look-a-like) sends you lots of cuddles.

xxx

Willow_Warren
17-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Very sorry to hear this...

Hannah x

Natalie83
17-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Beautiful, darling Timmy, we will all miss you. Sweet dreams perfect bunny. xxxx

petparadise123
17-12-2009, 07:47 PM
So sorry:cry:

Bungle bunny
17-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh, Liz and Steve, im so sorry to read that. how awful. I have tears in my eyes for you both and the special little bun. I am so glad I have the Timmy cards and the magnets of him are on my fridge. So many people have been touched by that little bun and so many others have been helped because of him. Thinking of you both

Angela xxxx

Santa
17-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Oh no Liz I'm so sorry to hear you have lost your beloved Super Timmy :( He had such a fantastic time living with you and I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed being allowed to be the crazy bun that you love so deeply. Big hugs to you and Steve xxx

gillmanning
18-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Liz and Steve, I'm so, so sorry to hear this sad news. Timmy was such a beautiful boy with such a huge character which you brought out of him so wonderfully. As this thread shows, he had so many friends on RU and he will be very sadly missed. You are both so brave to know when he needed that bit of extra help to find his way to the bridge. I have a Timmy top, hoodie and fridge magnet so he will never be forgotten in my house :love::love:

Have fun at the bridge gorgeous boy, and try to behave yourself :lol: xx

Hugo's There
18-12-2009, 10:37 AM
thank you so much everyone, I have hardly stopped crying since he left us :cry:

The fact that we have had messages from the states and Australia just shows how loved and special Timmy was, it is amazing :love:

~ Cat ~
18-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Timmy even touched the heart of my daughters boyfriend!!! God knows what he had but it was truly something special.

Timmy will live on every day in spirit - he was a Super Star!

Happy Hopping
18-12-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm so sorry that Timmy has to take that path. It's a tough decision for you and that doesn't make things easier. :cry: