• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Stumpy please-ball op tomorrow

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
DSCN3771.jpg

OMG hasn't he got huge?! How old is he now? I'll have all this to look forward to with Harry. When did his bits finally fall? Hubby has rung up vets and has been quoted £50 as the cheapest for a neuter, how much is the Stumpy setting you back?

Oh and good luck vibes for tomorrow before I forget.

he weighs 5.75kg :shock::shock::shock:it is £45 for neutering and £60 for a spey,he was 7 months on monday so lots of growing left to do,he is spraying wee in the house and nipping so hopefully this will improve,but honestly he is mostly very sweet natured,just doesnt like having his bowl removed to be filled:roll:his balls dropped about 21 weeks:roll:

Last edited:
Harry spends all this time chinning everything, and he chases the cats like he wants to hump them so I'm hoping his bits appear early. I think so do the cats, bless them they lay down and he is there chinning them! :lol:

Glad to hear that all's well with Stumpy:D. Milly's going in to be spayed next Wednesday and I'm stressing already:shock:.

Back