• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies need ski's

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies are not impressed, we woke up to this, this morning

snow6408004.jpg

snow6408005.jpg

snow6408007.jpg

snow6408006-1.jpg

It's Snow time!!!

Well I know before we've had threads about the snow and photos of people's gardens, well I've never been able to join in before due to a lack of snow!!! But guess what.... we've snow this morning, so here's a few photos of the garden :D

Firstly the rabbit shed, now covered in snow - bunnies snug and warm inside!
Snow1.jpg

View of the patio (bunnies' shed in the corner)
Snow2.jpg

p.s. yes our washing line really is at an angle!

Lastly the rest of the garden (taken from upstairs!)
Snow3.jpg

Anyone else got photos to add?

Hannah

WOW!!! We've got a bit of snow, melting fast - but that's TONS of snow! How gorgeous and isn't it great most people don't have to drive today? :p

It certainly is melting fast... the roads at actually clear, not that cold ourside though - although lots of birds are fighting for the feeders!

Hannah

Awwwww snow!! I wish mine could see snow :lol:

The last time it snowed here Smirnoff was a kitten, so that was 8 years ago :shock: :(

Hey Snowy - you should come down to ours - we got 3/4 inches!

I just took egg and tuesday out to have a play (being indoor buns), and they are now suitably poop'd out! There was some major bouncing going on!

None here either, Su.......we've been jipped!!! :( But the sky is looking VERY grey and threatening at the moment, and it's VERY dark.....................

Last edited:
no snow here!!

my mum called to say that she has 6 inches of snow. it looks like summer here today, bright sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. plus its about 13 degress!

It's still snowing a bit here. The garden looked very pretty this morning, but now the boys have rolled up all the snow into two muddy clumps.

10 am today:

April2008snow003.jpg

Here it was not long after it started snowing this morning....I'll take some more recent ones in a few minutes! It is still snowing HARD! :shock:

ABsnow4.jpg

ABsnow6.jpg

What's Going ON, Mummy?!?
ABsnow2.jpg

Back