• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new baby!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Please say a warm "Hello" to my beautiful new addition. She`s called Jet & a 3 mth old black rex:love::love::love:
I adopted her from Eastbourne rescue this morning.:D

Here`s her butter wouldn`t melt in my mouth look
DSCF0035-2.jpg

And washing my hand
DSCF0036-2.jpg

I will try & get some better pictures of her when she`s settled in more.

Su.x

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:roll::roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.....she looks VERY familiar!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are a couple of pics I took when she was at my house with her sister!:D Which one did you choose, the bigger one or the slightly smaller one? I had named them (or rather my daughter did!) Blackberry and Velvet! They are both SOOOOO sweet!:D

I am SO happy that you have taken one of these girlies, Su......I know she will have a FANTASTIC home, and a great life!!!!!:D :D :D

Can't WAIT to see new pics and find out what you decide to call her!!! :D :D

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb20082-1.jpg

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb2008.jpg

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb20085.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.....she looks VERY familiar!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are a couple of pics I took when she was at my house with her sister!:D Which one did you choose, the bigger one or the slightly smaller one? I had named them (or rather my daughter did!) Blackberry and Velvet! They are both SOOOOO sweet!:D

I am SO happy that you have taken one of these girlies, Su......I know she will have a FANTASTIC home, and a great life!!!!!:D :D :D

Can't WAIT to see new pics and find out what you decide to call her!!! :D :D

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb20082-1.jpg

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb2008.jpg

AVelvetandBlackberry5Feb20085.jpg

Thankyou everyone & thankyou Jill for posting those piccies:wave:

Jet is the slightly larger one & very inquisitive & she`s eating & pooping for England, so she`s already settled in brilliantly:D

Will try & get more piccies soon.

Su.x

Back