• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's a good water bottle to get

FredW

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I am looking to get a new water bottle for my new pen, getting the pen from Boyles, so they will put a holder in to the exact measurements. so I am trying to find the best one. most seem to be leaking after a while, so just wonder if there are any good recommendations you have. Ideally no plastic, because my dutch girl nibbles on everything, and always manages to ruin every plastic one within a few weeks. I am using the Living World Eco+ one right now, it's glass and metal, and she hasn't ruined it, so was planning on getting the same again, just larger for both of them, but just wondering if someone knows of one that's even better. :)
Thanks
Fred

It's plastic, but I always recommend this one:
22493_PLA_Kerbl_Kaninchentraenke_1_5L_2.jpg

It's got a little bowl on the bottom so it's much easier and more pleasant for the rabbits to drink from than a traditional bottle. You could always get boyles to build in a hinged door to cover it.

Oh I LOVE this one! thanks for letting me know, email sent off to Boyles to check they can build it in for me, but I love how it looks so much easier for them. :)

Back