• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have baby piggies!! U/D photos!! U/D more?!

5 is a big litter for piggies, they are so cute, good luck with them, star and bramble are sending piggy vibes for them..:love::love:

5 babies:shock: really hope piggy 4 continues to thrive and piggy 5 picks up too (do not let me look at any more piggy pics. piggies are addictive:()

I'm not a piggy fan really, but have to say that these could almost convert me:love: Sending extra vibes for the littlies..hope they thrive.:)

eeeeee!!!!!
They're so adorable! I may have to come visit and piggy-nap a bubby
hope they all make it ok.

I hope they all do well - wish I could persuade OH to drive me to essex, then I'd take a couple off your hands ;) I love piggies, used to have ten, but just the 2 now.

It reminds me of one of my adopted pigs who had two babies, who I kept - Bubble and Squeak lol. Little sweeties :D

I hope they all do well - wish I could persuade OH to drive me to essex, then I'd take a couple off your hands ;) I love piggies, used to have ten, but just the 2 now.

It reminds me of one of my adopted pigs who had two babies, who I kept - Bubble and Squeak lol. Little sweeties :D

Piggie runs can be made for the right home :)

Back