• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer day at Windwhistle Warren. Sunday 28th August.. 25 challenge points!.

Anyone else coming?

sue:wave:

when Mrs Bunnykins has confirmed the dates with Alice please can those wanting lifts from Gloucester train station pm me with times.

It's about 35mins to Alices so I can't go back and fore, so need you all to arrive roughly the same time. I realise you may be coming in from different directions so maybe think about a train that gets into Gloucester 10am-ish? and leaves 6pm ish maybe (that should avoid the expensive train times I think?)

I don't mind what times as long as I do one trip out to Alice and one trip back.

The bus station is next to the train station and the town centre is just 5-10mins walk from Gloucester train station. ( I can only wait 20mins in the station car park but can park nearby in a car park after that, and pop back to the train station for someone, leaving the others in the car)

I don't think buses go to Chaxhill- just mentioned the bus station in case any of you want to come to Gloucester by coach?. Just as easy to pick you up from there as long as you can all fit your times in together?

I could take 4 of you max.

Afraid i can't make this, as I'm no longer local.

My whole life seems to have turned upside down!

Hope to be back on form in a few months.

Theo that's really sweet! I'll be okay, just need a few months to sort things! XXX

You know where I am if you need me and I am very good at knee capping:lol:

Seriously, you have my number and if you need any help with the bunnies xxx

Afraid i can't make this, as I'm no longer local.

My whole life seems to have turned upside down!

Hope to be back on form in a few months.

Sorry to hear that life is being unfair to you at the moment.

Hoping you, your family and the furries are safe and well.

Like Snowy, we are here for you if need be.

Take care. xx

Anyone else coming?

when Mrs Bunnykins has confirmed the dates with Alice please can those wanting lifts from Gloucester train station pm me with times.

It's about 35mins to Alices so I can't go back and fore, so need you all to arrive roughly the same time. I realise you may be coming in from different directions so maybe think about a train that gets into Gloucester 10am-ish? and leaves 6pm ish maybe (that should avoid the expensive train times I think?)

I don't mind what times as long as I do one trip out to Alice and one trip back.

The bus station is next to the train station and the town centre is just 5-10mins walk from Gloucester train station. ( I can only wait 20mins in the station car park but can park nearby in a car park after that, and pop back to the train station for someone, leaving the others in the car)

I don't think buses go to Chaxhill- just mentioned the bus station in case any of you want to come to Gloucester by coach?. Just as easy to pick you up from there as long as you can all fit your times in together?

I could take 4 of you max.

Just seen this :)
Buses do to through chaxhill because its the only way me and Tinkpig get there. I'll have a look at the bus timetable while I'm at work and post the best times :)

Leelu, If you could get to Tewkesbury, I could pick both you and Tinkpig up on my way through!!!!

Sorry I have only just thought of this. Brain full of cotton wool me thinks!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

Leelu, If you could get to Tewkesbury, I could pick both you and Tinkpig up on my way through!!!!

Sorry I have only just thought of this. Brain full of cotton wool me thinks!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

I can do that :)
Hopefully it will be the first weekend as the second I shall be on a train going to London :lol:

oooo ooooooo *gets excited about not having to bus it!*

Don't get too excited!!!

You haven't sampled my driving yet!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Only joking. My OH says that I am a good driver. Bless him. :love::love:

Many years of being just a motorcyclist has given me good road sense.

Yes, we are going in a car, not on a motorbike and sidecar! Pity.

Back