• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on "the 7"

:love: Awwww :love:

I'm glad Chinook found a good home (Not. jealous. of. her. new. owners. at. all....:mrgreen: ;) ) She was the one I was just getting brave enough to phone about when I checked and she had been reserved :cry:

Next time I will have to be braver sooner ;)

any chance of Huey having a magical sex change over night so that he can get on with Splotter? ;) ;) ;) he's so sweet!

Wonderful that they are all finding lovely homes so quickly :)

:D :D Chinook went to her new home today - have a feeling I'll be seeing photos of her on here tho!!!!

You bet you will!!

Chinook is not an impressed bunny at the moment, shes just got back from the vets after having her myxi vax. Her VHD is booked in 2 weeks time.

Ermmm have confession to make too :oops: yesterday when I took the plunge with Chinook and Rockie in the run, Rockie bit Chinooks bum and has left a hole near her bottom :evil: Vets cleaned it up and said its not too bad just needs to be bathed in salt water for a few days, but it should heal quickly. We'll have to keep removing the scab too to stop infection ( Chloe, pretty much like your hand)

However on a good note Rockie and Chinook have been in the indoor pen and apart from Rockie giving Chinook one little nip at the start, they have been grooming each other :D

I really want him, not ready unttil next week tho... hmmm...

x

I aren't taking Jet until I'm checked and ready could be another couple of weeks but would rather bring her back to a new big hutch than house her temporarily and wait for it to arrive. AND if you need help with transport I could bring him to Leeds if its any easier for you :lol:

:D Aww they are all so stunning, and their new owners are all so lucky. Well done Chloe on doing such a fab job

Thanks Tracy :D They are all lovely, even Apache has his moments. Lakota and Chinook have gone to great homes, Jet's will be great too I'm sure :D Bell has been reserved and Lynx has been found a home by Sooz. Huey has been penciled in as reserved, I am waiting for confirmation Indiechic so I will let you know. If anyone is looking for a challenge Apache will promise you one but I have a feeling once he's found his forever home he'll settle and become a great bunny!

Thats great news, Chloe! Well done and keeping my fingers and paws crossed for the boys to find their forever homes too now x:D

Yay!! :lol: And Bell is being picked up this week too so just the three boys still looking for homes now :D Anyone?

Aww I wanted to see Bell and was hoping she'd still be there for a nose rub. October is soon coming up so Gem can take Apache then :lol: :lol:

You do realise you'll be inundated with photos when she's settled in.

Surprise today! Bell's Mum was given the go ahead for the adoption yesterday and she was so excited she got in the car and drove down from Bolton without writing down my address or phone number and actually managed to find me!! :lol: She knocked the door and told Andy she was looking for a rabbit and had she come to the right place? :D

Anyway, Bell has gone to her new home and there is absolutely no doubt she is going to be spoilt rotten!! :D :D :D

How on earth did she manage that :shock:

I had trouble enough getting to your train station! :rolleyes:

Back