• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin - UD 15th September

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Can’t believe that I have another sick Bunny. Roisin has a nasty URTI and an ear infection. She is on treatment and thankfully she is reasonably OK within herself.

Sod’s law that our nebuliser broke yesterday so I have had to order a new one from Amazon Prime. It will be delivered today.

Any spare vibes would be much appreciated

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear that . But Roisin is very very lucky to have a mother like you, no one can take care of Roisin better than you. I send so many vibrations for Roisin xxxxx

Oh, no, poor Roisin. :( I'm glad she's feeling okay. Such bad luck for your nebuliser to break right now! Sending lots and lots of vibes for Roisin and I hope she'll feel better quickly.

To be fair on Norman Nebuliser he is about 8-9 years old so I can’t really complain.

I just hope that Norman the second lasts as long

I hope that Norman the second arrived safely. I also hope that Roisin soon feels much better.

I hope that Norman the second arrived safely. I also hope that Roisin soon feels much better.

Norman the second arrived on time and he appears to be in working order. Roisin is less congested this morning and if I didn’t know otherwise I would not know that she has an infection at all. I am hoping that a 10 day course of treatment will be enough but I will of course follow whatever advice our Vets give. I will be speaking with one of them later today as we need some more supplies of medication.

Back