• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping confined buns cool

dominoid

Warren Scout
Cloud and Tifa are still confined to half a run while Cloud's leg heals up but I'm worried about the heat. I've shaded half the area with tarpaulin so they have shady spots and sunny ones and they have a cardboard box hidey hole to as well as a big bowl of water but is this enough? Before they had the hutch to hide in. Is there something else I can/should do for them? Maybe is there a reverse equivalent of snugglesafes?

What about plastic bottles of ice.

Doughnut is an inside bunny and it doesn't get too hot where she is but I've put down a couple of large ceramic tiles which she lies on.

What about plastic bottles of ice.

Doughnut is an inside bunny and it doesn't get too hot where she is but I've put down a couple of large ceramic tiles which she lies on.

Good idea. I will stick some water in the freezer and nip to b and q for tiles tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Maybe is there a reverse equivalent of snugglesafes?

There is - they are called ice pods. Mine love them because they are flat so can be led on.

Also if you put a damp wet white towel over the run it will cool the surrounding air as the heat dries it.

Back