• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Rescued Bun Buffy xxx Updated 17/06 New Photos

Thank you.

Yes, she is really tiny, we couldn't believe it when we collected her from the vets, she really was all fur!! I don't know how much more growing she has to do, if any.

I was just saying tonight that our other rabbits look massive to me now, because of how small Buffy is. x

Thank you.

Yes, she is really tiny, we couldn't believe it when we collected her from the vets, she really was all fur!! I don't know how much more growing she has to do, if any.

I was just saying tonight that our other rabbits look massive to me now, because of how small Buffy is. x
Minus the 'how big she makes the others look', it's exactly the same with Persephone. :lol: (I actually have 1 who is smaller, but full grown - Takumi - and Apollo is a comparable size to Sef.

Sef's front paws are definitely darkening now, however!

When do you think she'll be spayed? I'm aiming to get Sef's done in the next couple of weeks - she is sooo hyper!

Aw, they all sound lovely.

Well, the vet said we should wait a couple of months, as she's been through a lot. Personally I would have liked to get it done sooner, so we can get the ball rolling with finding her a husbun.

We can't keep her inside for too long as we don't have the space and I don't want her to be lonely for long when she moves outside. But, I've also been advised not to wait too long putting her out, so she can get used to the weather x

Aw, they all sound lovely.

Well, the vet said we should wait a couple of months, as she's been through a lot. Personally I would have liked to get it done sooner, so we can get the ball rolling with finding her a husbun.

We can't keep her inside for too long as we don't have the space and I don't want her to be lonely for long when she moves outside. But, I've also been advised not to wait too long putting her out, so she can get used to the weather x

I definitely understand. I talked to my buns' vet today regarding Sef's spay. I was told sooner she's done, sooner she can have a husbun. And later she's done, the more chance she has to settle. I've gone for 3weeks time. I'm hoping the quad'll be back outside as then Sef can take over the dining room. She can recover there til she gets her husbun early-mid August.

These girls are giving us so much to do! :roll:

These girls are giving us so much to do! :roll:

Ha, yes they really do. If I'm not planning accommodation, or feeding or cleaning or buying things, its probably because I'm asleep :D

Yes, that's basically where we are at with the vets too. We will probably be into September for bonding x

Ha, yes they really do. If I'm not planning accommodation, or feeding or cleaning or buying things, its probably because I'm asleep :D

Yes, that's basically where we are at with the vets too. We will probably be into September for bonding x

Hah - near enough exactly the same. I need a break in the weather for construction now!

September sounds like a reasonable aim for the 5th B ;)

Last edited:
She's lovely :love: I gave my fluffy bun a haircut tonight, they look so much smaller without all that fur don't they?! I'm glad to see that my dodgy hairdressing skills aren't *that* much worse than the vets lol (actually, they probably are!)

She's lovely :love: I gave my fluffy bun a haircut tonight, they look so much smaller without all that fur don't they?! I'm glad to see that my dodgy hairdressing skills aren't *that* much worse than the vets lol (actually, they probably are!)

Ha :lol:

I'm just glad I didn't have to do it! x

Back