• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Double Storey Cage

YEs you screw in the ramp through the holes anyway so you can easily not put a ramp up, because it comes apart!

oo thanks! i will have to say how my finances go and might treat the buns although i have no idea what i would do with the crate as it is fairly new :? wonder where i could put it! :? :lol:

thanks again

I did not order mine i got it second hand from Nottingham! The man had only used it for 3 weeks so it was like brand new! All i know is that from Germany and for the quality of the cage it is very very cheap and good value! And my buns love it. I have the cage door open all the time now and they barely come out they come out at first for a run around then they snuggle in the cardboard box at the top! They really love it!
Here are some better pics...

Whole cage ( We turned door upside down like in the picture so that when then buns jump out they do not get their legs caught in the door opening to floor! THe door opens upwards so it is out of the way!)
cage1-1.jpg

Top level and how i set it up!
cagetop.jpg

Bottom Level (toys and litter trays)
cagebottom.jpg

Hope you like it! I would definately recommend it!

Last edited:
Cool looks good:D I think I'll order one after pay day, I was looking to get a rabbit style cage for my slow ratties then anyway but I think I'll upgrade the bunny to one of these and then the rattos can have his big fop cage which is the same length as this one but not as high I dont think.

Hi there :)
First post here and first of all I must say you got some lovely bunnies.
Cheryl and I got our first bun the other week, A most beautiful harlequined lionhead lop. He is so beautiful and has soo much character! He's gradually settling in and is currently binkying around like mad!

I got the three level cage from ZOO store and it is amazingly huge!! Little Oakley struggled to get up the slidey slopes so I covered one in rubber matting. Currently the third level is not used by him. Someday ;)
I am thoroughly impressed with the company. Postage to the Shetland Isles was only 4 days!!! Amazing

Well howdies again :)

Michael Balmain

Good morning. :) I shall get some images up tonight. It certainly dominates a room. I have a 90cm long rat cage next to it. (Although my animals get a few hours roaming each day I feel they deserve plenty of room when they are in their cages.) Anyway the cage is lovely and Oakley has just ran up to the top! He's been binkying like crazy this morn.
I best be off as I have work soon :)
Have a lovely day
Michael Balmain

Wow that looks like a great cage :) I have a one storey version which I bought for Bailey a few weeks ago. Its great, so much easier to look after than a wooden hutch. Even though I cleaned him out every day and used lots of newspaper as lining his hutch still leaked and was really hard to dry out between cleanings :( The only thing I feel bad about is that he loved having 2 levels, running up and down between them like a mad thing!

Thanks for that. It looks amazing and well priced too! there are none for sale on ebay at the moment - but i shall keep an eye out!

thanks

Back