• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If bunnies spoke english, what would your bunny say?

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
If bunnies spoke english, what would your bunnies say?
I suspect Raven may use some obsenities in regards to syringe feeds and meds he is getting atm.

Haha :lol: This title made me laugh so much :D I normally always speak Turkish with cookie. One day I wanted to shoot a video for the forum and I spoke English. Cookie didn't understand my English instructions and started looking at me strangely. I even swear Cookie was looking at me like he was shocked, I don't know why when I speaks English he was horrified. :lol: I never thought that cookie would be shocked to hear a different language. :D
Probably cookie would say to me in Turkish if he heard me speak English: "what are you talking about? Speak turkish" :lol: :lol:

YX55nbt.jpg

I think Sophie would say, 'I'm going to chase my food ball and then I'm going to sleep and eat and be washed by Casper aaaaalllll day!' And I think Casper would say, 'Food! Food! Fooooooood!'

I think Sophie would say, 'I'm going to chase my food ball and then I'm going to sleep and eat and be washed by Casper aaaaalllll day!' And I think Casper would say, 'Food! Food! Fooooooood!'

I totally agree with that. I think the first thing all bunnies will say is "I'm hungry to eat more" . Even in the words of Graciee's bunnies "I am hungry hungry hippo" hahahaha :lol: :lol:

Lilac would express her distaste at having humans anywhere near her! Rupert is like a happy little puppy, I think he'd ask us for attention and cuddles all the time!

I totally agree with that. I think the first thing all bunnies will say is "I'm hungry to eat more" . Even in the words of Graciee's bunnies "I am hungry hungry hippo" hahahaha [emoji38] [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back