• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Idea to keep a bored rabbit ammused.....

Pepper loves chasing her treat ball! I put half their pellets in there usually. Sergeant prefers Pepper to do all the work though. Annoyingly it disappeared a few days ago. I've searched all over for it but can't find it anywhere! I'm going to have to buy a new one.

:lol: Thats great, as for the pen idea, I never even gave it a thought! Good idea! I can tell when Thumper is bored because he starts snooping around and then "BANG"....I look behind me and he has quite literally dived into a laying position with his head on the floor lookin ever so sad...but cute....exactly like my Signature! He got fed up, I thought it was just cute though ;)

:) He is lovely he looks and sounds just like my little Lotto :love:

I will definitely get one of those balls. BTW how is MK used to love shopping there when I lived in Luton, hated rush hour going home though thought I would never get off the M1! :lol:

Back