• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Hyacinth - home as single house rabbit wanted, midlands

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
I have been beaten twice over. It doesn't sit well with me to rehome rabbits to live alone, but Hyacinth seems to be a hyperactive soul who finds fighting with other rabbits extremely enjoyable. She dives in and clamps her teeth into any potential mate and I am not prepared to have her injure another rabbit.

She is extremely friendly with people, but completely confident, which means she won't hesitate to nip people either if so inclined. I would not trust her with children. Hopefully given free range of a house she will be a happy bunny and give lots of love to her human slaves. She needs at least one room available to her at all times and preferably access to a garden when her people are there.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=15305

To rehome Hyacinth you need to be within the area we can homecheck, south and west midlands mainly.

Back