• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Stunning New Arrivals :-)

I buy it from a Farm/Wholesale Supplier that delivers to Hampton Court Palace Stockyard. The Farm have never charged me for delivery. The actual Farm these bales came from is Apsley Farm in Andover

I may have to move :lol:

I buy it from a Farm/Wholesale Supplier that delivers to Hampton Court Palace Stockyard. The Farm have never charged me for delivery. The actual Farm these bales came from is Apsley Farm in Andover

Ooh. I regularly go to Andover to see John Chitty for Noah's checkups. May have to investigate :D

Hope you don't mind me asking but do you actually buy if from the place at Hampton Court direct? If so, do you know if they sell in smaller quantities than a bale? What type of hay is it? Timothy, meadow, etc?
Sorry for all the questions but I have super fussy bunnies and I'm always on the hunt for good hay and Hampton Court isn't too far from me.[emoji5]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hope you don't mind me asking but do you actually buy if from the place at Hampton Court direct? If so, do you know if they sell in smaller quantities than a bale? What type of hay is it? Timothy, meadow, etc?
Sorry for all the questions but I have super fussy bunnies and I'm always on the hunt for good hay and Hampton Court isn't too far from me.[emoji5]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

No, I buy from the Wholesaler who supplies the palace. The Wholesaler delivers to me free of charge, thankfully !

What type of hays available varies throughout the year xx

Hi Jane - is it the Apsley farm in Aylesbury rather than Andover? I had a look at Apsley in Andover and they don't seem to sell hay crop?

The piggy hay I have at the moment is from Apsley farm in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire and it's lovely fine and soft green hay.

Hi Jane - is it the Apsley farm in Aylesbury rather than Andover? I had a look at Apsley in Andover and they don't seem to sell hay crop?

The piggy hay I have at the moment is from Apsley farm in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire and it's lovely fine and soft green hay.

It may well be, I no longer have the Invoice.

Back