• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does she stay or does she go??? SHE'S STAYING!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That last pic is just :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one of The Beatles is that with her?:D

I am SO happy that Tammy seems to be settling in so well!!!!!:D :D :D

Hi Chloe

Thats fantastic news, is it still going well?

And erm, do you fancy a trip to Blackpool in a couple of weeks? My turn with 11 on my own as Neil will be at work. ;)

Maria

8 boys right thats it if I cant bond my 3 then I am a failure!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep those pics coming :D

And erm, do you fancy a trip to Blackpool in a couple of weeks? My turn with 11 on my own as Neil will be at work. ;)

Maria

How far is Blackpool from Birmingham??? And Neil did say I was putting my numbers up ....... I'm sure he said 10 earlier???!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww bless....Im so glad she has a special friend....Its funny how they form bonds like that within a group.

:shock: Thatsa rather trendy bald patch she is sporting isnt it.....who did that?

:shock: Thatsa rather trendy bald patch she is sporting isnt it.....who did that?

I honestly have no idea - think she must have banged it against the door or something - can't believe any of my little angels would do a thing like that!!
54.gif
54.gif
:angel: :angel:

I honestly have no idea - think she must have banged it against the door or something - can't believe any of my little angels would do a thing like that!!
54.gif
54.gif
:angel: :angel:

You know domestic violence is a serious crime :no: :no:

how do u take them all to the vets :shock: :shock:

Usually not all at once!! :lol: :lol: Although when it was national bunny week and our vets were doing free check ups, I did take them all along, only had 14total then, so had my 6 carriers and Steph lent me her huge one - amazing what you can fit in a 106!! :lol: :lol:

I know this is a foregone conclusion (hurrah) but everytime I see the title for this thread I'm drying to shout...

SHE STAYS STAYS STAYS STAYS STAYS STAYS:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phew feel so much better now!:lol:

It's official Sooz has agreed and Snorty Pants is officially becoming a Hennegan!! She's settled in really well and is finding her feet as part of the gang. Even Jess and her are getting on ok now which is great as Jess is my fiesty #2 girlie and is not usually so quick to accept a newbie. So .............

Yay!!

Back