• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does she stay or does she go??? SHE'S STAYING!!!

What GREAT pics......it looks very promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a STUNNING group!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Everytime I see your gorgeous Ginger, I could just cry......I SO desperately want one, and Ginger is EXTREMELY beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

I hope things are going well, I take my hat off to you, I haven't managed to bond my two yet :oops: I think it is a non starter to be honest :(

What GREAT pics......it looks very promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a STUNNING group!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Everytime I see your gorgeous Ginger, I could just cry......I SO desperately want one, and Ginger is EXTREMELY beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

:D :D :D :D

CIMG8384.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yes, I LOVE my sweet Poppy!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I want a Thrianta TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Yes.................I AM greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol: :lol:

Just spotted this thread, Tammy looks very at home, its odd to see her not hanging off a limb with steam coming out her nose!

Just spotted my odd carrier in the 'contenders' pic too, Ive still got yours, looks like it could be a while before we get around to swapping back :D

So....can we claim success? *Crosses fingers which havnt been eaten*

Well after a fairly sleepless night they are now all outside, on new neutral territory, and there's no blood shed that I can see :shock: The others seem to have got used to Tammy being around, Shadow is still nipping her but she does that to everybun cos she's a miserable bossy mare :rolleyes: :lol: Tammy is still a bit unsure about the whole thing, and if a bun comes near her and sniffs sometimes she'll stay still and they just leave her but if she makes a made dash for it they seem to see it as fair game and have a pop. Hopefully she'll settle pretty soon and slot in somewhere. Fingers crossed!!

With regards to Ginger I had no idea what breed she was for ages :rolleyes: hard to believe someone just dumped her at the RSPCA.

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg you are so lucky having such a big group I am so jealous i cant believe they would even notice a newcomer in the group - i would love to see millions more pics of your huge group! i so wanna bond all my buns :D

With regards to Ginger I had no idea what breed she was for ages :rolleyes: hard to believe someone just dumped her at the RSPCA.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: I just can't imagine how anyone could just dump her!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

A Thrianta is my 'Holy Grail' of bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :lol:

Brilliant!!!!! I love all of your bunnies, but ginger is just gorgeous, she stands out from all of them!

More pics.... more more more! :D please

oh wow what a fantastic photo of them all together :D :D I cant imagine having that many!! :shock: Well done you!! :D :D

Aww how lovely :) I hope it all goes ok! I take it they aren't house bunnies!! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: I did say to Andy whilst they were in the bathroom that we could just open the door and have them as house rabbits but he just gave me "a look" :lol: :lol:

Carys I have 8 boys and (fingers crossed) 7 girls in the group.

The latest update is that they are all still alive!! :lol: I have kept them restricted to two runs in the barn for now but planning on opening it up tonight so they will have their full space again. Cindy is still looking after Tammy which is fab, she lost Sam a little while ago so hoping Tammy will be her new friend :D

Cindy looking after Tammy (with her little bald patch :( )

CIMG8383.jpg

Dinner last night

CIMG8390.jpg

Just cos we can - another pic of Ginger with Mac (a black rex, the latest accessory to show off your beautiful ginger coat!!)
With poops just for louandjoe!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CIMG8364.jpg

Back