• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does £67 seem a lot for a spay?

Jelly cost £45 to be spayed, and my boys only cost £35.00 to be neutured, however i have since stopped going to that practice as they know nothing about rabbits, one didnt even know what E.C was! And they told me to vaccinate every year!

I now use a much better vet which quotes around £70 for a spay which i would happily pay now.

I do still use the rubbish vets for vaccines though as they are £10 cheaper, but only that

I would say that was expensive for Notts - I'm not much further up than you & pay about £40 (I say about cos I get a discount & haven't paid for any spays since last year:oops:)

The last neuter I paid for was £29 after discount :D

I pay £45 for neuter and £48 for a spey ...that said the last 2 speys have cost £50 with a vhd jab at the same time so I think theyre giving me some discount somewhere along the line....20% if my maths is right!!

That seems about right. In Aus, I just paid $140 for a girl spay - which is the rough conversion from 67 pounds I think.

Back