• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bluebells vac card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe theres not a breed put into the details bit my vets pride themselves on describing mine, Charlie is a dwarf lop, Peppa is a domestic/rex Mocha is now a rex cross. Oh the joys of them looking at my buns and thinking how on earth do I describe that?!

The vet nurse insisted on writing that Alfie was a black dwarf lop and she didn't 'get it' when I said "Actually he's a black otter mini lop". I think it was an important difference to point out - or somebody who did know something about bunnies would think they were looking at the worng one. :lol:

Same here :( I have the receipt and invoice sheet though but it's not the same as having a card :(

you can pop back to the vets (without buns) and get a card done up they dont mind usually.iv done it when iv forgotten in the past.they have to get teh vet to sign it off tho so best to ring and ask when would be convinient x

you can pop back to the vets (without buns) and get a card done up they dont mind usually.iv done it when iv forgotten in the past.they have to get teh vet to sign it off tho so best to ring and ask when would be convinient x

Thankyou, will be needing to go in there at some point anyways as Basil's not the weight he should be and I need to let him know they're wrong he's a boy :lol:

I awlays forget mine but it's always on the data base and they always give us a personlised reminder and date they need to be done.
Spider had one and it was sooo cool! They got a pic of a border collie and it had Spider on the front!
Also out cats got one, but they were just some kittens in a basket :luv: with Monty and Max printed on the front :luv:

I *think* the first column says '6 mths' - one of the vets where I take my buns always writes that instead of the actual date too. It drives me mad because I then have to ring to find out when they are next due :roll: :lol:

Ours does that too, though a couple say 9 months, as I guess the 6 monthly thing is still optional depending on area? They all appear on the invoice for when the next one is due.

she had the myxi vac just after she had the babies.caismeister uses the same vets so she will tell you its a genuine card.there is a date but its a scribble.im not going down the myrtle road again but i take my rabbits to a different vets.

I'd ask your vet to fill in breed and age..and also vhd her..if she is due for repeat..that's odd as when Myrtle came in under 6 months ago..the vet you said you used had no record of you:?
Do you take Bluebell to a different vet..and if so why..is he a better rabbit vet?:? just wondering....

bluebell goes to a totally different vets.he is very rabbit savy.i would recommend him to anyone.there isnt anywhere to fill in age n breed i dont think?there new style cards?:?

bluebell goes to a totally different vets.he is very rabbit savy.i would recommend him to anyone.there isnt anywhere to fill in age n breed i dont think?there new style cards?:?
Here?
Image008-2.jpg

It does look like the same signature as on my cards for all my buns but all mine have the sticker from the myxo vaccine stuck on it and he always writes the date on it and the date its next due. Every card i have for buns and rabbits have the sticker on there with the batch number on it

she had the myxi vac just after she had the babies.caismeister uses the same vets so she will tell you its a genuine card.there is a date but its a scribble.im not going down the myrtle road again but i take my rabbits to a different vets.

It does look like the same signature as on my cards for all my buns but all mine have the sticker from the myxo vaccine stuck on it and he always writes the date on it and the date its next due. Every card i have for buns and rabbits have the sticker on there with the batch number on it

mine does both.. guess it depends how lazy hes feeling on the day :D

I have one of those style cards its 3rd column flea control, 4th Dental and 6th column is date given. :) There is no 7th column.
Yes it's me that can't count... I meant 6th not 7th.... the column on the far right of the card.

Edited to add: are Vets like Doctors in that their writing is illegible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back