• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Apple is at the vets- She's Gone

sorry to hear that you've lost apple, i really hope that the others will be ok and that you can find out what's happening

Phil i have just caught up with this. My heart sank when i saw it. Im so sorry.
Take care

Binky free little Apple

Phill, I am so sorry to hear the news about Apple.
Thinking of you and sending all our love.
Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies
XX

So sorry to hear this news. Binky free little Apple. We're sending lots of hugs to you Phill.

omg this news is terrible
my thoughts r with u truly
i have to say(i do love them all) apple was one of my favorites :cry: :cry: :cry:
binky free ikkle one
becky and co

Phill
I am so sorry to hear about sweet little apple. this is just horrible news. I am so sorry that you have lost another one of your angels.

We are sending you our love...

Brandon and the bunnies

Phill, this is really sad. It seems the same disease is spreading among the bunnies. Let your vet do the PM and see the similarity among the 3 bunnies and get to the bottom of the name of the disease.

Very sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about poor Apple, I hope you discover the truth very soon. You have had such a bad year.

Janice

OMG Phill - just caught up.
I am so so sorry, I just don't know what to say. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Binky free in eternal sunshine little one.
xx

Back