• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

61 BUNS. Bunnyrun Saturday 24th Jan

Lizzie is planning to leave Gloucester around midday so will arrive at Windlesham around 2.00 or so. I am planning to park up somewhere and liaise at the hall but will need probably to bring at least some of the carriers home as they are my own that I use for my buns.

A precious friend is coming over to check on the dogs and let them out for a wee but he is not into buns and Polly is showing signs of needing to see a vet :roll::roll::roll: possibly teeth so I really need to get back as soon as I can...blimey! they pick their moments don't they!!

I'm back...and confused :lol:

Can the buns stay at ARC (or elsewhere) until late afternoon and I pick up from there? I want to have a look round the expo rather than just come to collect the buns :)

Kris is out all weekend, but her mum is in, I told her I'd get to hers 6 ish, if it is much earlier I may have to rearrange....

Donna and I are heading up to Windlesham abefore 12 to set ourselves up and also help Helen get organised. If any extras need to stay at Donna's I would think that is ok.

Last edited:
Ok so maybe Alison and I meet at 2 at the expo...meet lizzie, take buns to zoe's...then Alison collects her two to take home, I pick kris's up on the way to Gisela's, then take them to Kris...that make sense?

Lizzie, you are a star. Sorry I won't get the chance to meet you in the morning. Good luck with your segment of the journey.

Seems a good plan Louise. I knew you and Alison would get it sorted:wave: May not get a chance to meet on this trip, but we will one day.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan...all we need now is a contact for Zoe so she knows it's happening and we know where to go! But in any case, we'll rendezvous at the hall at 2pm :)

Lou - how many carriers do you have? I have a couple of spare ones if you need, but I'm not sure how many will fit in the car :lol:

Helen - thanks so much for the offer - it sounds as if you have enough on your plate already today so I'll try and get hold of Zoe and use her place as a stopover pad for 'day visitors' for a couple of hrs if that's still ok with her :)

Last edited:
Gisela

Raine is dropping the buns off at me now, as Donna doesnt want to be down the garage when Raine arrives. Your buns will be at my place, just sorting out a pen for them.

When is the best time to pick up from you then?

I don't know if I can come to the expo today, as Matthias is ill, so Alistair has to stay at home with the boys. :(

He ate a huge piece of rather old gingerbread house last night, and that came up again this morning. No fever, though.

Maybe I need to take the train again. :roll:

Hi folks, I am leaving shortly but will park and then come to the hall so that we can meet and then go back to the car for the buns and do whatever needs to be done...:D

See you later, 'fraid I am moving a little slowly this morning, did my back in on Thursday so not quite as zippy as usual. :roll:

Gisela.

It probably will be better if you collect this evening as I have to drop off this side of the river a few on my way to Donna's so will be on my way as soon as Raine arrives here.

Ok. Louise will probably park the 4 bunnies for Kris at our place, so once she is on her way back home, we can get the bunnies from you. What time do you think you'll be back tonight?

Im so excited yet annoyed that i wont get to meet my buns until Sunday afternoon!!

I want to know what they look like!:oops::lol:
Louise, you wont get to meet Tallulah today as she is now being fostered :D
Pip is still there, and the lovely Tyler i went and picked up last night (he came from me yet i found him on the freeads last night :roll:) He is related to Tommy, Delilah, Angelika and Kimmy :D

You will have to remind me which two are T&D so I can take them :)

I may be a bit earlier than six, will that be a problem for your mum?

Back