• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

can anyone help!!!!!!

if anyone is looking for a gaint rabbit please pm me ive tryed pm soad but had no reply and i need to found a home for the lady in the pict:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: am so upset
  2. K

Bunny wanted in newcastle

I Have A Big Bunny Needing A Home :wave: :wave: :wave: HEY I HAVE A GAINT BUNNY NEEDING A NEW HOME SHE IS 9KGS STEEL IN COLOUR BEEN CHIPPED SAYED AND JABS LIVES OUTSIDE ALL YEAR ROUND WE ARE MOVING TO A FLAT AND IT WONT BE FAIR ON HER HER NAME IS TRUFFLES EMAIL ME ON KARINADWRIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM...
  3. K

My name's Helen, and I'm a bunnaholic!!!

.. hey welcome buns are cute !!!! heres truffles
  4. K

Neutered female q

. jst has my girl done last week vet told me up to 3months bt that mite be her breed. :lol:
  5. K

Does anyone else have....

... my girl hates the heat.i pt frozen bootles out and she goes swimming anyway bt she can be gooby with men in the heat.bt nt me :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. K

truffles has been done.

hey all little truffles has been done all fine the vet was studd at her size lol :lol: :lol: she was to big for her to lift had to get one of the male vets to pick her up.... :D she is bk to swimming in her paddling pool and chasing birds and the dog.
  7. K

on the hunt for a boyfriend!!!!!

hey all truffles is all healed and bk to eating the garden and chasing jessie my dog lol :lol: am on the hunt for a giant. boyfriend for truffles ive emailed giant rehome bt got no boys suitable for bonding. so if u all could keep ur ears open.would be grateful... :D :D
  8. K

First pictures of my little giant!!!

. wot sort of giant is he my girl is conenetial. :lol: 8kg
  9. K

am bk!!!!

hey all jst to let u all know truffles when in monday had her op and is recovering all went well so really pleased :D :D and i havent been on for ages as on the 14 th of june i had my baby little girl keira lee 8lb 11oz.so been really busy hope to be getting a boyfriend for truffles this year...
  10. K

What sort of rabbit is this?

.. hey had a check for u and by the size and face feature ur looking at her or he being of a giant cross maybe flemish and british or contenetial bt albeno... :) hope thats helps. she or he is lovely wish i could take her bt am 9 months preganant and got my large girl to look after then get...
  11. K

hot weather!!!!

hey all as u can see my girl is on the large side, and trying to keep her cool is hard work ,ive got her hutch shaded three water bowls in the penn plus water bottles and she has ice water which she loves bt i wanna do more for her am 9months pregnant and am suffering bt at least i can get...
  12. K

list of available home visitors?

.. hey can do hampshire ,wiltshire areas
  13. K

Giant buns

. mygirl live in a cust job hutch with a huge penn and the garden. shed is the best if u can get one. :D
  14. K

made my mind up!!!

. thanks she is nearky 20 weeks old so gonna wait till next month is 20 weeks a good age??? or should i wait??? :oops:
  15. K

This is sooooooooo cute.................................

. THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  16. K

made my mind up!!!

hey all just to let u all know ,ive shopped around and truffles will be getting done next month after ive gave birth.i foned today and spoke to my vet talked through my worries after losing my last bunny. its gonna cost£65 pound for her.am so worried i hope am doing the rite thing.couldnt bare...
  17. K

Licking Bunny

. vet told me it coz they like the salt in ur skin and its more fun to lick it off u than a salt block/vit block :D
  18. K

sounds in pain???

. cum to fink about it , it could be bt was so loud. :oops: :oops:
  19. K

Want a new bunny - advice needed !!

. my girl is a giant and am getting her donei would love to breed from her bt its true there are so many unwanted rabbits.and am going to find her a friend male bt he will be done and i plan on giving a home to one that needs bt its ur choice wot will be best fo u and big mer.!! :D :D
  20. K

Freeads British Giant - I got him!!!!

. WOT A STUNNING BOY MY GIRL WOULD LOVE I BOY FRIEND. SHAME I CANT AS AM 9 MONTHS PREGANANT.SO WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIM. my girl is a contenetial giant.
Back