• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Available Individual: Black and white dutch buck

well hopefully once he is neutered and feeling better we can slowly introduce them all. fingers crossed;)
  2. B

Available Individual: Black and white dutch buck

We've decided to keep the little chap I know I have only just posted this request for homing but my dear husband phoned bunny burrows in Richmond and she gave us some encouraging words about getting him nuetured and then the girls will calm down, and that a group of 2 girls and 1 boy should...
  3. B

sisterly bunny love

Hello, Nutmeg has been to the vets for a few days. Tummy issues She's back home now larger than life.:) Pepper her sister stayed at home all sulky, Whilst Nutmeg was away I moved some furniture around in our lounge, and pepper took to sitting in a little hidy hole that she found. Since...
  4. B

life time of hoovering

thanks for reasuring me that it's not just our household with hay everywhere
  5. B

life time of hoovering

We decided to give the rabbits unlimited run of the downstairs in the house. two issues.. I am continuously hoovering up rabbit droppings and hay. They have a litter tray in the lounge which has straw in it, this gets dragged everywhere and a hutch in the hallway, which also has lots of hay...
  6. B

recovery from dental work

Thanks for that bit of reassurance. She seems to be getting better by the minute. Back to bossing her sister around.
  7. B

Hi there

Heee heee finally got a picture of my beautiful buns
  8. B

Hi there

I'm still getting round to getting the photos can any one give me any pointers
  9. B

recovery from dental work

One of my bunnies, nutmeg, had her teeth rasped on Tuesday, now shes back at home fine, back to normal. The Vet has given us some Bio Lapis for her, but what does it actually do. She really does not want to drink the solution. She's eating her hay and pellets and drinking water as normal...
  10. B

Hi there

Hello everyone, I'm Bec and I'm the mum of two feisty lady bunnies, nutmeg and pepper, they are dwarf lop/ lionhead x and just over 1 yrs old.
Back