• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

it took me a day to realise 🤣 you put nuggets or treats in the top section (it clips in / out) & when its tipped they fall down in to those cups. Boo also likes to prop herself up using it 🤣❤️
  2. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

she loves it. She gets very animated over that swing toy too. She looks like an angel playing with the ball. Its currently used for herbs as Eddy was seriously fat shamed at the vet yesterday - not by Ruth (I sneaked him on the scales while she was examining Boo) so he has to go zero nugget for...
  3. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

They are super lucky & very grateful for their generosity ❤️
  4. joey&boo

Could Sophie get some vibes? Another dental

Oh Sophie :( She has been through alot recently but you always get her the best care straight away. Really pleased that the antibiotics seem to be working already. Loads of vibes for her continued improvement
  5. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

thanks petsmum
  6. joey&boo

Eddy & Boo

Long time no post. Eddy & Boo received some lovely food toys from Sophie & Casper 2 weeks ago which they've been having good fun with. More often than not, when Boo considers I'm late with breakfast (elevensees, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, post midnight snack) she stands by her snuffle...
  7. joey&boo

Feeding bunny with sticky poops

I'm so sorry for you loss. Sweet dreams BeBe
  8. joey&boo

Bonding girls

I agree with Shimmers post. I hope it goes well
  9. joey&boo

Snuggly Bun

🥰 awww, get well soon Pepper
  10. joey&boo

Bonding - to continue or call it a day

If bunny 4 is genuinely submissive I'd say thats a good thing. I Agree a camera is a good investment - I was looking at them recently & was surprised how inexpensive they are. It'd be really useful to know if 4 & 5 particularly share any nice moments. I've never bonded big groups - my trio took...
  11. joey&boo

More Sophie vibes. I hope she remains well, even if she isn't able to eat much or any hay . Rabbit dentistry was FHB fave topic & since Ruth learnt all her rabbity stuff from working with her I shall take the opportunity to quiz her about older bunnies & reluctance to eat hay, when I'm there...
  12. joey&boo

so pleased she's home & doing well. I hope thats it now & she'll have no more loose teeth. What a brave girlie :love:
  13. joey&boo

Lilac is 10!!

Happy Birthday Lilac, I hope you have a lovely day now the vet trip is over :love:
  14. joey&boo

my foraging diary

I'm v grateful you started this thread W&S - its always been a fave of mine. I forage really respectfully these days though it wasn't always the case. I;ve baby brambles & hawthorn dried so far ...& some hogweed crispies. It seems a good year for hogweed
  15. joey&boo

Trying to find Dexter a new home

I'm sorry to hear of your change in circumstances & need to find Dexter another loving home. He sounds like a lovely, healthy bun ❤️ I'm sorry I can't help but hope someone can. I think sharing a photo or 2 might help . Best of luck
  16. joey&boo

Amber needs vibes.

aww sorry i'm late to your thread but happy to see Amber is feeling better now. They are very beautiful bunnies ❤️
  17. joey&boo

Hi new to this site wanted to say Hello and ask a question

Hello & welcome. Awww, what a handsome boy :love: my boys have always come via rescue so already neutered. It makes them much calmer, happier & of course makes it possible for you to get him a (spayed) girlfriend. I believe its possible to neuter boys as soon as their testicles have descended...
  18. joey&boo

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I dunno bout sophie, as she looks more steady than Boo, but Boo definitely likes the physical support from Eddy lying under her, its when she manages to groom herself most effectively. I imagine our boy buns experience it like a weighted blanket with the bonus possibility of accidental groomies
  19. joey&boo

Millie: Lump of fur on her back / Arthritis treatment

I hope some of the suggestions work well for Millie. Wishing her a very happy 11th birthday too ❤️
  20. joey&boo

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

beautiful ❤️ Eddy is frequently located under Boo too
Back