• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

I lost Harlie today

I am so sorry Binky free harlie xxx
  2. D

Final design for Saffy's stone

That is beautiful
  3. D

What to do about Timmy?

No advice...just want to send vibes for little timmy xxx
  4. D

I killed Saffy.

I have only just seen this....I am so sorry xxx
  5. D

Available Rescue: Prince a dark male front toothless nethie in Twickenham

aww bless him, he is a gorgeous boy, hope he goes to his forever home soon....
  6. D

Bernie Has Gone :'(

I am so sorry jane :(
  7. D

Some vibes for Thumper please

I am so so so sorry :cry: Binky free thumper :cry:
  8. D

Castration Recovery

My boys were done 2 weeks ago. I kept them inside when they came home, but they were otherwise fine. Eating normally etc...you wouldn't even know they had had anything done!!!
  9. D

Which VHD vaccine?

I think it's cylap that can cause the limp. Lapinject is the one to ask for. Not aware of any mxyi problesms...although i am sure more experienced people will let you know if there is!!!
  10. D

Vet costs

I would say that is reasonable!! I was quoted £30 just for a health check, but if i had the mxyi jab, they would get the health check too...for £20!! Their castrate i was quoted £80 :shock: I went to a different vet, further away, but very savvy...and much cheaper!!
  11. D

Grimlock's soon-to-be girlfriend!

i am so happy for you...i knew the right bun would come along for you xxx
  12. D

My Lola has just died :(

i am so sorry to hear of these losses tonight :cry::cry::cry:
  13. D

Otto isn't doing so well / We lost him/ PM results post 99, completely heartbreaking

Vibes for otto and the other buns on tuesday xxx
  14. D

I dont know how they do it.

I do mine everyday. I wouldn't like to sit in my own toilet so i don't expect the buns too!! Plus it is sooo much easier to clean out if you do it regularly!
  15. D

Rabbit on RR requiring vet treatment

That made me cry :cry: how silly! Feeling very emoptional at the mo!! Bless this bun, and bless you liz for helping out xx
  16. D

Storm, Twilight, Shadow and Moonshine! [[PIC HEAVY]]

aww, they are all gawjus :love:
  17. D

Bunny noses/mouths!!

Inspector Morse is amazing!!!!!
  18. D

I failed!!

You didn't fail, not at all xxx
  19. D

Is it possible to bond two unneutered males?

I have got two brothers, they were were neutered 10 days ago. Whilst they do still get on, groom each other, snuggle up together, they do sometimes chase one another, and it does worry me. In 3 weeks, they will be off to the bunny bonders, along with my two girls who have fallen out, and will...
Back