• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody use this hay? POOPS

OMG. I was not prepared for the golden-ness of his poops after only a day! The change is immense. He's eating this hay for the rest of his life!

What a swizz :shock: No pics! Well we'll just have to think it didn't happen then :lol:

Oh come on, I new you all loved poop, but I didn't think you were THAT desperate for pictures! I don't have any old poop pics, but put it this way, even at their best they've never been 'golden' but since his dental last week they've been very dark and not quite perfectly round. I knew this hay would make a difference, but I never would have thought it would make a difference so quickly!

I will try get golden poop pictures tomorrow :roll:

try ! Get it done [emoji38]
2nd'

You don't realise it, but his poop is in competition with Daphne's.

This is her entry for the poop battle:

5c49aa69992f9193e4ac47b50ef5aee5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

2nd'

You don't realise it, but his poop is in competition with Daphne's.

This is her entry for the poop battle:

5c49aa69992f9193e4ac47b50ef5aee5.jpg

they are beautiful :love: but what about my (aherm your) Phoebes? Don't tell me she does small dark shrivelled under dog poo?

My bunnies poo is rarely golden (their diet involves too much oatigrass and forage) but they do make impressive golf balls, especially Mouse

Haha I'll share Phoebe with you. She hates me anyway.
Phoebe's is darker than Daphne's. No way near as gold.

80139881fb3433a8270e879350b12270.jpg

they are beautiful :love: but what about my (aherm your) Phoebes? Don't tell me she does small dark shrivelled under dog poo?

My bunnies poo is rarely golden (their diet involves too much oatigrass and forage) but they do make impressive golf balls, especially Mouse

...And my O/H thinks that I'm weird about poop! :lol:
I will have to show him this thread so he knows that I'm not alone!

Strange Phoebes poo is not so impressive whilst presumably eating the same. Is she on the gin again? :lol:

We should have an ongoing thread - review / praise / explain my bunny poo:lol:

Strange Phoebes poo is not so impressive whilst presumably eating the same. Is she on the gin again? [emoji38]

We should have an ongoing thread - review / praise / explain my bunny poo[emoji38]
[emoji38] phoebe eats less hay than Daphne. She takes longer to chew (even though Daphne is the one with the dental spurs). I'm never going to have normal rabbits.

I like the idea of a poo thread. I was thinking of starting one because I've been so impressed with Daphne's.

My OH is as bad as me ! He regularly trots over to my sofa to show me bunny poo, problem is he has a slightly accusatory tone when they are substandard :lol:I didn't do them!

Back