• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why oh why do i look? :O(

oh poor thing, 'comes with hutch' i hope sum1 doesnt go and get her and keep her in that horrid hutch :'(

i bet she dusnt have a run either! x

I'm no good with phoning people but am going to get someone else to give them a call in a bit :)

Not too far from me either, showed my mum the ad and she said she'd go & pick it up if it's still available. Think it's around an hourish from me...not sure tbh :?

Going to collect the bun on Sunday, apparently they're rehoming because they've now got a dog who doesn't get on with the rabbit... :roll:

Last edited:
I hope you can rehome her, she's beautiful. That hutch is awfully small even if she does get the run around the garden or something like that. :x

I'd have loved to have taken her if I could, she looks almost exactly like my rabbit Rowan.. even down to which ear sometimes stands up! I didn't think Rowan was a mini lop though.

Off to collect him soon :D You guys will have to help me name him as well 'cos I'm rubbish with names & in the two years they've had him didn't think to give him a name :(

please take the hutch too..then smash it up..
if you leave it there is always the chance they will re fill it or sell it for someone else to imprison an animal with:(

Back