• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

Oh, no, sweet Mousey... I'm so incredibly sorry it's time now, j&b, that she struggles to get comfortable and has lost the spark in her eyes. How absolutely heartbreaking... She's been such a strong, brave bunny, wonkily living her comfy life. It really must be such a hard decision, especially when she still has such a great appetite, but I know you always choose what's best for her. You know her so well. Please give her a cuddle from me. I'll be thinking of her and you and Bob today.

I think forum members who have met her (BB a few years ago & KK early autumn 2021) would be less surprised

It's about two years ago since I last met Mousey, I recall that as I was discussing with you my decision to quit at my job, I was on annual leave and if I quit the following day it meant I didn't need to go back.. I can date it that precisely. At that time my impression was that Mousey was doing well but I didn't have the full view of how she had started to slow down. I just saw her as the laidback friendly bunny. I rather naughtily (innocently) sneaked her a couple of bramble leaves before asking if it was okay, you had gathered them for Rudey who was needing extra help at that time. She had me wrapped round her paws as she actively asked for the second one. I think in my head she has stayed at that status for the last couple of years but I have taken on board what you have said about her wobbliness and general deterioration.

I can understand how hard the decision was as it was very much the same scenario with my Erin, and that completely broke me.

I'm so sorry to read your sad news and hope Mousey's passing is peaceful.

You have such a close bond with Mousey that I'm sure you have picked the right time to help her cross to Rainbow Bridge. 🌈 xxx

I'm so sorry you're having to say goodbye to Mousey today. I agree with everyone else that she is such a special bun and we're all going to miss her.

Big hugs for today J&B xxx

I don't know if she knows what we have planned or that she is just so very tired but she just lay on my lap for the longest time. She kept giving me kisses, my pyjama knee is wet

Pe17B9im.jpg

She is giving you the most happy memories to keep forever. I am so sorry that she has to leave. Please give her a nose rub and kiss from Flo and Alfred. Xx

I don't know if she knows what we have planned or that she is just so very tired but she just lay on my lap for the longest time. She kept giving me kisses, my pyjama knee is wet

Pe17B9im.jpg
[/IMG]

I reckon she realises you know that she hasn't got long left so is understands the extra love, though not the context. .. she's content and ready.

I think BB is right too, and I think Mousey is telling you it's ok. Big hugs J & B we're all here for you xx

I hope you're all right & its certainly a comforting thought. The days gone by too quickly. Thank you

I'm sorry the day's gone by too quickly. I guess even if the day had lasted a week, it would still have gone by too quickly... I'm really sorry you don't have more time with your dear Mousey.

Hugs. It's awful when time goes slow and fast at the same time. I'm just picturing her flying through the air in the video that Camp Nibble shared.

I'm sorry Mouseypie has to leave you, she is a special girl,sending gentle hugs to you and ear rubs for Mousey.❤x

Thank You. Taxi booked for 5. Maybe it will be the same one & Mouse can leave her mark next to Boo's.

When we had to take Rudey to his PTS appt it broke my heart as he was cuddling Mouse right til the end when one finally hopped away. Same with Joey & Boo. I was thinking at least I won't feel so bad as not removing Mousey from her true love. As it is I'll feel guilty removing her from her dog bed food bowl. She has eaten so much today. If she's not been having lap cuddles she's been scoffing away. She is going to be leaving with a very full belly. This is befitting of Mousey, she always did like her food :love:

Back