• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

Having cared for an extremely wonky bunny for at least half of his ten years, I can say there is nothing harder than finally having to let them go despite their appetite. Mimzy took nourishment to the last, but had lost the ability to stand for himself, I had to syringe food and water for the few days till we could get him in to his vet. It will be 5 years since our last day together, in August.

My thoughts are with you and Mousey. My heart grieves for you. There's no harder word to say than goodbye. :cry: (((((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxx

Thinking of you and Mouse, it sounds like she's had a peaceful last day filled with amazing food and love :love:

Sending hugs and love to you and to Mouseypie. I'm sure she knows just how loved and special she is xxxx

For beautiful Mousie

8Jy2YpC.jpg

xx

Last edited:
She licked my hand in the taxi, relaxed with head strokes from Bob who met us there & passed peacefully . Sweet dreams my gorgeous girly.

Thank you for all your posts - I'm overwhelmed by your support. Every nose bump, kiss, hug & cuddle you requested was delivered & I told her who it was from. She was really soppy with me today, I think she knew

I'm so very sad to read this Joey&Boo :( Mouse was such a beautiful soul, inside and out. Sending you love and very big hugs tonight xxx

Bless you Mousey pie, you will always have your own spot in my heart, even though I never met you. Sleep well beautiful girl xxx Big hugs J & B xxx

I have been thinking of you this evening. I am glad she had a peaceful passing and such a lovely last day with you. Binky free beautiful girl [emoji171]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart is broken for you J&B. :cry:
A beautiful star has risen up and taken her place in the sky.
May she watch over you tonight, and every night, forever.
We'll miss you so much, Mouseypie. xxxxx

Back