• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

The biggest hugs mate, she told you it was time and you understood and that's the best thing you can do for them at that stage. She had the best life with you :love: Espeically those last months post-Rudey :) Proper pampering!

(I'm also SOOOO sorry I missed this, I've been ill; nothing serious) xxxx

almost 2 years since Rudey went:shock: - poor baby stuck with me trying to address her needs for that long. I think Mousey's happiest days were when she lived in a trio in the rented house with big garden. Thanks so much for your kind words & being so lovely to her when you met. No apologies necessary...not while you're inactive & poorly (of course I'd have judged you severely if you'd been about & not popped on her thread to say sweet dreams or something :lol:) xx

I was just browsing RRNW (happily for the buns they are all reserved except this trio
https://www.rabbitrescuenorthwest.co.uk/looking-for-a-home/ Oh my word :love::love: One has a proper Mousey face :love: Don't worry folks, I'm not gonna inflict 3 bunnies on Boo
Ohhh that trio [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] if I was bunless I'd be enquiring [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Boo might enjoy some buddies? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Ohhh that trio [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] if I was bunless I'd be enquiring [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Boo might enjoy some buddies? [emoji38]

I don't want to overwhelm her, I do think she needs a friend though

& i know ...aren't they gorgeous :love: Fancy only having a fancy pants trio that isn't reserved. Maybe its a sign? :lol:

When I was at CLV for a mass vaccination on Monday, Ruth was telling me about a stray rabbit a former employee there was fostering, extremely friendly and they wanted a special house rabbit home for her. You had crossed Ruth's mind. .. so had Frances, the fosterer thought Ruth needed rabbits, which I think is an excellent idea!

I don't want to overwhelm her, I do think she needs a friend though
Oh ofc I was just kidding saying you should get them because I always think of you as having a trio :)
& i know ...aren't they gorgeous :love: Fancy only having a fancy pants trio that isn't reserved. Maybe its a sign? [emoji38]
Yea and a black otter rex is the mum! She's totally gorgeous, although with Clementines feet now I might be swearing off rexes in the future [emoji38] I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but it sucks!

When I was at CLV for a mass vaccination on Monday, Ruth was telling me about a stray rabbit a former employee there was fostering, extremely friendly and they wanted a special house rabbit home for her. You had crossed Ruth's mind. .. so had Frances, the fosterer thought Ruth needed rabbits, which I think is an excellent idea!

aww, did Ruth or Frances take her on?

aww, did Ruth or Frances take her on?

It was only Monday when I had the conversation with Ruth. Frances told me she won't be increasing numbers/taking on any more. Ruth doesn't believe she needs a rabbit. Bun still available. I said (re you) I couldn't think of better home but wasn't sure about the timing for you.

I don't know anything about type of bun just young, spayed female, extremely friendly.

Last edited:
It was only Monday when I had the conversation with Ruth. Frances told me she won't be increasing numbers/taking on any more. Ruth doesn't believe she needs a rabbit. Bun still available. I said (re you) I couldn't think of better home but wasn't sure about the timing for you.

I don't know anything about type of bun just young, spayed female, extremely friendly.

Ahhh I see. Please don't mention me again tho, I'd like to find a friend for Boo myself but really struggle with turning downs buns in need.

I can't get the trio pic to open :(

its just as well OMi as suddenly you'd have 5 rabbits by the end of the week. One of the siblings has a Mousey face (but more masculine). English lop & rex ! but like graicee I scared of sore hocks

Ahhh I see. Please don't mention me again tho, I'd like to find a friend for Boo myself but really struggle with turning downs buns in need.

I didn't mention you in terms of looking for a bunny, in fact I told her I thought you were not looking. We we talking about Eliza who was having a check up after having her eye removed last week. We were talking about blind bunnies and I mentioned Boo in the conversation and to how well she copes. Definitely wasn't trying to find you a bunny.

Oh what a gorgeous trio!

It's so hard to look at these things and not apply for them to come home! Hubby has a strict two bun rule [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back