• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Truly wonderful photos of beautiful snoozy buns :love: that dreaming video is so adorable.

Its nice to hear Casper is enjoying his bonding time with you too

They do not look their age! Casper must think he is a greek god being fed as his loyal subjects fan him!:lol: Sophie looks so comfortable when she sleeps.
They really are a lovely pair.
I know they are both older buns, yet cannot recall if how long they were a couple.

Last edited:
They do not look their age! Casper must think he is a greek god being fed as his loyal subjects fan him!:lol: Sophie looks so comfortable when she sleeps.
They really are a lovely pair.
I know they are both older buns, yet cannot recall if how long they were a couple.
Aw, thank you for saying such nice things, bunny momma. What you said about Casper thinking he's a greek god made me laugh. :lol: They've been together for 8 years now. :love:

Does anyone want to see Casper eat his favourite veggie?

cfORYfZh.jpg

lRO7qjth.jpg

C7rJBK1h.jpg

QaRKiLmh.jpg

2JY6F07h.jpg

UkF9p8mh.jpg

s0Rmanmh.jpg

oeyDUUXh.jpg

sZEYZCTh.jpg

:love:Oh they are stunning photps & really funny too. I'm jealous of your camera skills.

Cavolo nero? We call it black tongues here :lol: its always been a massive favourite with my buns

Aw Reader, they are brilliant photos, his little mouth :love: he looks so happy too :)
Aw, thank you, Pets mum. :love: I'm glad you think he looks happy, too. :love:

:love:Oh they are stunning photps & really funny too. I'm jealous of your camera skills.

Cavolo nero? We call it black tongues here :lol: its always been a massive favourite with my buns
Thank you, J&B. :love:

Yes, that's it. Now that you mention it, they do look like long, creepy black tongues. :lol: It's definitely Casper and Sophie's favourite, too.

I don't think there is much cuter than a bunny mouth up close :love: :love:
I think I agree. :love:

Back