• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I love that, getting ready for a nap :love: I've never really thought of it but most bunnies do get ready for a nap! Boo just hurls herself on to her side mid activity so there is no getting ready for her as far as I can tell - she's a bit different though :love: I always need more bunny zen & always enjoy S&C photos, so a massive thank you

More lovely pics :love: Your parents' apple leaves and sticks are still in good condition. The leaves are beginning to turn yellow here.

Aww cute :love: Will Casper and Sophie give Cookie an apple branch now? :lol:
They have a whole bucket full of apple branches, so I'm sure they'll be okay with giving Cookie one of them. :lol:

I love that, getting ready for a nap :love: I've never really thought of it but most bunnies do get ready for a nap! Boo just hurls herself on to her side mid activity so there is no getting ready for her as far as I can tell - she's a bit different though :love: I always need more bunny zen & always enjoy S&C photos, so a massive thank you
Yes, they often take some time to get settled before they nap in my experience. I'm not surprised that Boo is an exception, though; she seems incredibly good at napping. :love:

More lovely pics :love: Your parents' apple leaves and sticks are still in good condition. The leaves are beginning to turn yellow here.
Thank you. :love: Yes, they're still nice and green. Most stuff is turning yellow here now, though, so I don't think it'll be long before my parents' apple tree will start going yellow, too.

Treacle used to lie and wash her front paws before nap time, think she must have watched Georgie cat doing it :D

I notice how Casper like to sleep where the hay is cleared away, while Sophie has it all around her.
They are very photogenic.:love:

Boo is the best sleeper :D

It's definitely something I noticed but didn't pay attention to, the getting ready for sleep thing :D

Taps fingers impatiently waiting for next photo update :lol::wave:

:lol: I'd love to show you lots of photos, but I've barely managed to take any good ones! They're sleeping all day and by the time they wake up it's dark, and I don't have bright lights on during the evening, so it's hard to get enough light to take good photos. But I'll try to get some this weekend. :thumb:

:lol: I'd love to show you lots of photos, but I've barely managed to take any good ones! They're sleeping all day and by the time they wake up it's dark, and I don't have bright lights on during the evening, so it's hard to get enough light to take good photos. But I'll try to get some this weekend. :thumb:

excuses, excuses :lol:

I look forward to it

excuses, excuses :lol:

I look forward to it
:lol:

Okay, I took a lot of photos for you, j&b, but most of them were super blurry because they did not want to sit still this morning. :lol: But I still got a few nice ones.

These are from last night:

vKKOWTDh.jpeg

Vf3L9ILh.jpeg

Casper this morning, not sure if he was ready to come out of his house yet:

PbibN6Kh.jpeg

He came out eventually and sat on his grass house, which isn't meant to be sat on and kind of collapsed:

mxyydnlh.jpeg

'My picnic table':

odsBVebh.jpeg

Here's Sophie having an apple twig before breakfast:

p82Ursoh.jpeg

Here's Casper, having stolen Sophie's apple twig:

Z3SCZ2sh.jpeg

Sophie waiting for breakfast:

V7NzS5Ph.jpeg

Checking to see why it isn't ready yet:

Ob8n8F5h.jpeg

Casper checking, too: