• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

I actually :lol:ed XD Poor Casper! Lopsy used to do that as well, follow whoever about with the 'I want cuddles!' pose on XD He couldn't do the indignant look as well as Casper though ;P

Aw I love the pics & their set up with little bed. Gave me lots of inspiration. Mine love logs also xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie has a clean head this morning:

dztgFtth.jpg

kzc5svCh.jpg

M7FjVcQh.jpg

Mdi9qYAh.jpg

rOGjN9Bh.jpg

Gorgeous pics again and I missed the previous lot too :love:

One thing that strikes me, which I'm really pleased about is just how well and healthy they both look :love: Especially when you consider just a short while ago they both were feeling quite poorly.

Thank you for looking, j&b, Omi, and KCG. :love:

Gorgeous pics again and I missed the previous lot too :love:

One thing that strikes me, which I'm really pleased about is just how well and healthy they both look :love: Especially when you consider just a short while ago they both were feeling quite poorly.
That's so kind of you to say. :love: I'm really happy with how well they're doing right now. Aside from Casper still having weird oval poops, they seem to be happy and healthy and comfortable. :love:

beautiful bunnies :love:

your door tassels amaze me. all my buns would've nipped those off!
... i had a gazebo up in the garden a few years ago & wondered why the guy-ropes kept breaking - until i saw what was happening one day :lol:

beautiful bunnies :love:

your door tassels amaze me. all my buns would've nipped those off!
... i had a gazebo up in the garden a few years ago & wondered why the guy-ropes kept breaking - until i saw what was happening one day :lol:
Thank you. :love:

Aww, chewy bunnies, not leaving those guy-ropes alone. :lol: Sophie and Casper have never showed any interest in them. Casper goes through them when he goes outside and comes back in, but he's never tried to chew them. Really, the only thing they chew that they shouldn't is my poor rug. :lol:

Thank you. :love:

Aww, chewy bunnies, not leaving those guy-ropes alone. :lol: Sophie and Casper have never showed any interest in them. Casper goes through them when he goes outside and comes back in, but he's never tried to chew them. Really, the only thing they chew that they shouldn't is my poor rug. :lol:

I really don't think you can claim the rug as yours:lol:

They do look the picture of health & i'm very happy to hear how well they are doing

very cute, I wonder what he dreams of. I was bracing myself for Sophie nipping him awake - she could have been meaner :lol:
Probably food. :lol: She nipped him while he was getting ready to take a nap the other day actually! So, she can be meaner than she was today. :lol:

Back