• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in a bunny rescue team effort?

Cute bunnies loobers :). Have P. M'd you now.

Thanks for all your help Demi. Yes, he really is gorgeous and so chilled. When I pick him up for a cuddle he's just so laid back. They are all gorgeous though and I'm loving having them here :)

My dd is in the process of creating a 'page' online so we can post lots of pictures and updates and hopefully I can provide a link, if that's allowed.

We've had another busy day, we added some new felt to the playhouse before the rain came and hired a van to collect the new hutch/run we found for sale. Trouble was, it was massive and bespoke made, so wouldn't fit, and we came home with just the hutch and the run will be kindly delivered by the gentleman at the weekend. We will then incorporate it into our shed set up for these new buns x

Gosh you have been busy :D It will be lovely to be able to watch the progress of these lucky rabbits on the page created by your dd.

:O All the bunnies! :D Fantastic sig :thumb: Glad you can get all the hutch and run bits too: what a great thing to have, especially with some delivery!

Thanks I'm loving my new signature, made by my 12yr old dd :)

Yes, we were very lucky that the man has a trailer and offered to drive the run over or we would have been stuck. He only wanted £35 for all of it, wait till you see it!

Another change of plan re housing. Blossom will have the new hutch/run, Skye the new playhouse and the boys half the shed each. At the moment we are giving 2 half a day each free in the shed and one overnight.

All registered at vets. First jab and health check tomorrow at 4.20pm x

Yes, we were very lucky that the man has a trailer and offered to drive the run over or we would have been stuck. He only wanted £35 for all of it, wait till you see it!

Another change of plan re housing. Blossom will have the new hutch/run, Skye the new playhouse and the boys half the shed each. At the moment we are giving 2 half a day each free in the shed and one overnight.

You don't hang around!

I'm going to send you an email about The Nottingham Three ;) x

(update ... sent :))

Last edited:
So much to do, it's been all go! :)

Another productive day. We dismantled a run we no longer need into sections and used them to create a division in the shed, we even added a door between the two halves :). So we now have 2 separate pens for Thor and Loki. Skye has to wait a little longer, till Saturday when the new hutch/run arrives and she can move into the playhouse, but she has had lots of time to run around the shed, in turns with the boys.

Their vet appointment went really well, only I felt a right idiot with Loki in a carboard box tied with string, must invest in a 3rd carrier. They had their first jabs and their general health seems good, although you were right KK, Thor does have mites, so some treatment is being ordered in. Teeth seem ok, but will be checked thoroughly when they have their ops. Today cost us almost £140 :shock:.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow if I can (I'm working overtime) x

hello fellow rabbit fanatics *waves* thanks for all the nice comments on the signature, worked my butt off for mum ha. new buns are so cute love em to bits can’t wait until everything’s ready and I will try sort the links asap because 147 comments really says a lot.. ;)

How are Blossom and Spud doing?! Any closer to bonding - though it looks like you have options now. :lol: I can't keep up with you! Hopefully it'll be a little while before LionheadLop has to update it again. ;)

hello fellow rabbit fanatics *waves* thanks for all the nice comments on the signature, worked my butt off for mum ha. new buns are so cute love em to bits can’t wait until everything’s ready and I will try sort the links asap because 147 comments really says a lot.. ;)

Hello :wave::wave:

Your siggy is amazing and thank you so much for all your help with the lovely bunnies :)

So nice to see you on here!

Thanks MM, I'll pass on your nice comments, as my dd doesn't come on often.

I received your message thank you and I'll give it some thought, as I'm not too sure about the details yet ;) x

How are Blossom and Spud doing?! Any closer to bonding - though it looks like you have options now. :lol: I can't keep up with you! Hopefully it'll be a little while before LionheadLop has to update it again. ;)

Spud and Blossom are doing great, thanks for asking. Spud is one spoilt bunny, living inside he always has people fussing him :) Blossom is such a lovely rabbit and so much more relaxed around us now. I do wonder if she's poorly sighted though, as she can't find her pellets without me directing her right to them! Not bonded yet unfortunately, as after dragging our heels a bit with their Ops, the priority will now probably be the potential trio.

Yes, no more now, I don't know where on earth I'd put them :lol: I hope your gang are well x

Well I think you have enough cuties judging from your signature! I'm after a few of them but Theo is looking extra cute :)

Morning :)

Haha I choose Theo the little grey lop but yes still got my eye on Thor too, don't tell 3B's though.

I'm off to my animal rescue centre on Saturday, fingers crossed no black bunnies tempting me!

Morning :)

Haha I choose Theo the little grey lop but yes still got my eye on Thor too, don't tell 3B's though.

I'm off to my animal rescue centre on Saturday, fingers crossed no black bunnies tempting me!

Oh gosh I missed Theo - how could I? :shock:

I was only looking at The Nottingham Three :lol:

I hope your coat doesn't have pockets big enough to store rabbits in and bring them home - are you frisked on the way out? :)

Oh gosh I missed Theo - how could I? :shock:

I was only looking at The Nottingham Three :lol:

I hope your coat doesn't have pockets big enough to store rabbits in and bring them home - are you frisked on the way out? :)

Haha yes how could you, he's adorable. I'll be demanding more photos of him soon too. Not that 3B is that busy lol!

Hopefully not.

Theo is seriously cute, moreso in 'person'! :D He's adorable :D My OH was pretty keen on him :) But then he's pretty keen on anything small and fluffy, especially if it looks a bit like a squirrel, like Theo (colour)!

Back