• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emergency vets for Mr B U/D home & vet visit for hamster

Many thanks for everyone replying. :love:. I feel less anxious now the dental is over. The GA is always the biggest risk.

Yes, once his mouth starts to heal he will feel much better :thumb: I know when I've got a mouth full of ulcers I struggle to eat!

Hope he feels up to eating soon, just remembered Mabel whenever she went into vets she never ate until she got home, she was just so wanting to be with me and her home

Awwwwww sending loads of vibes. I had a rough week with my bun having stasis. Its so terribly distressing waiting for the vet to call. I have everything crossed for you and I hope he's going to the toilet and eating now and if not that he starts really soon x

Thanks :love:. Picking up Mr B soon. He still won't eat but at least he is passing tiny poo now. I expect he will be like this for several days, hope being home will tempt him to eat a bit.

I hope he'll be more settled at home and more inclined to eat for you xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Mr B is home and happier at home, a bit of nibbling of hay and now he is sleeping under the bed.

Had to take little rescued hamster for his first follow up appointment at our vets but he hissed at the nurse. As he gets so angry and stressed it's agreed only to bring him back in if he seems unwell. I have a gut feeling he has been badly treated.

Back