• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy girl or ill?

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
Hi my female bun has always been very slight since I got her 8 months ago. Quite bony but perfectly healthy. She and her husbun have unlimited hay fresh morning and night, egg cupful of excel nuggets in the morning and again at night. They also get around a handful of leafy veg a day. Lola tucks in and has always been quite vocal/stamps her feet/runs after you for food so no worries.
Tonight she's been trying to get onto the table where I keep their treat biscuits. Like obsessing over how to get up by circling it and putting her front paws on the chairs (bless her she's too small to get up)
I gave her a small handful of nuggets to tide her over at which point besides wolfing them down she. ..I don't know actually. .. hissed or cried at me? It was a tiny noise and only for a couple of seconds but despite her being vocal I've never heard it before.

She seems fine in herself but appears starving tonight I just wondered if anyone knew why that may be?

She's a mixed breed around a year and a half and is spayed.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her appetite, so I would say greedy. Most buns are!

You've just described my Harry (girl) and George, so I would say GREEDY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

George and Harry will go into Grabbit mode and mug you if they think there is food or treats on the go. Also Harry gets so excited that she tries to hump George (dominant bunny) when we go to feed them. So we have to give one of them cuddles while we get the pellets, otherwise George gets upset.

Ah Thank you both. She's always been a greedy guts but seemed famished last night so I thought I'd check :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back