• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisy Tummy.

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
My bunnies have both been on Burgess Excel with Oregano for a while with no ill effects, however we have noticed that after eating pellets, Barnaby has a rather noisy tummy for an hour or two afterwards. We thought maybe it was because he eats so fast he's inhaling a lot of air so we tried slowing him down by feeding him by hand but that didn't really make a difference, although it was little bit quieter :roll: So I'm now starting to think it's actually the food. I'm due to buy another bag very soon and am wondering if I should try SS instead? He still carries on eating, drinking, pooping, running and jumping around as normal, I'm just scared that one day he's going to make himself ill.

Any suggestions?

Thank you :)

Last night I didn't give him any pellets (he was not impressed! :lol:) and we had no noise so I am very much assuming it's the food. I bought some SS anyway to see how he goes on that.

Back