• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight my sweet angel Barney

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I can hardly believe I am writing this, my beautiful boy Barney died last night, to say I am devastated is not enough. My big fella meant everything to me. He was so much more than "just a rabbit" he was such a big part of our lives. I will never forget his relationship with Phoebe the cat. It was like nothing I had ever seen before they adored each other. Sometimes too much as I would often see Barney humping her and her just sitting there:) I have never had a rabbit mean as much to me as Barney. My husband used to say I treated Barney better than I did him. He was more like a small dog because of his size but his temperament was second to none. Barney you are my little angel and you are now sleeping with all the other animals. I love you so much, more than you will ever know sleep tight my angel

so very sorry to hear your sad news. Having had a very special french lop myself i understand what you are saying..they certainly are like no other bunny..
sending hugs xx

Thank you so much everyone, I still can't quite get my head around that I will never see him again. I just feel overwhelmed. He meant everything to me and I just want to say thank you to all of you for thinking of me xxx

Back