• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zorro's gotcha day

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Today marks three years since I brought home Zorro, covered in bites from another bunny, to join his sister, Amber, who I got a month earlier.
It pains me that I did not take him home days earlier, before he was bullied, because I was struggling with getting another bunny from the pet store. I regularly tell him how sorry I am for leaving him in that awful place. However, his experience did not change his sweet disposition.
Zorro and Amber are an evenly matched pair. They do almost everything together-often sitting side by side or taking turns eating their pellet ration from the same small bowl.
They started out as my bunnies, yet after my knee replacement surgery almost a year ago when my spouse was taking care of them, they chose him and he could resist them. They now have two human servants.

Aw happy gotcha day Zorro :love: I remember you going back for him Bunny momma, after you got Amber, can't believe it's been 3 years. They're both very lucky bunnies choosing you and your husband :)

Happy Gotcha Day, Zorro :love: I remember also when you brought him home. Lucky bunnies with two human servants.

Back