• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac and Rodney -U/D 6th 0ctober-Zac Has Died :-(

Really really sorry. I know you have shared your room with Zac and Elsie and they made a lot of chatting noises in the morning. You will miss him him greatly.:cry:

Oh Jane, I'm so sad to come in and see this today. :( It is so hard when they leave us. I am thinking of you and sending hugs and vibes of comfort for you and Elyse.
Binky free, handsome Zac :cry: please watch over your mum and Elyse from the Rainbow. xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry Jane. :(

I always hope my animals will pass peacefully when they're ready, rather than having to be taken to a stange environment and PTS, but it so rarely happens. I'm glad Zac was able to move on at home with familiar things around him. I hope you can find some comfort in that. x

I'm sorry Jane. :(

I always hope my animals will pass peacefully when they're ready, rather than having to be taken to a stange environment and PTS, but it so rarely happens. I'm glad Zac was able to move on at home with familiar things around him. I hope you can find some comfort in that. x

Zac was PTS :cry:

Oh. Jane, I am so, so sorry. I know there are no words that can help or make things better, but please know that I am thinking of you.

I've only just seen this, I'm so sorry to hear Zac passed away :cry: It's such a shame, but he was a very lucky bunny to have such a long and happy life, and a loving home.

I hope Rodney is doing okay xx

Back