• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your turning into a rabbit when....

I've eaten Papaya & Pineapple tablets to encourage my lot to eat them....they're really tasty!!:oops: :lol: :lol: Don't need to encourage them anymore tho...:( hurrumph... I love the smell of hay...

I twitch my nose sometimes in time with one of the bunnies....they love it and its really funny as they know you're doing it and play along....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

science selective cures indigestion :oops: - just dont ask me how i discovered that :lol:

So I'm not the only one, *calls off the men in white coats*

I almost ate a papaya tablet yesturday, they smell so yummy:roll: and I thought there vine balls looked very good to play and chew. I tried binkying but that ended badly:oops: .

vikki:wave:

I must admit I do sniff rabbit food and hay.

On a slightly unrelated note, I was behind a woman in Jolley's who had split a bag of horse feed and I had to stop myself from saying how tasty it looked!:oops:

I love the smell of hay and most days a twig or two of it can be found in my hair... :oops:

I am guilty of eating recovery food :oops: :oops: :oops: (it was by accident though, the stuff gets flicked everywhere honest!) . It tasted disgusting. :shock:

I do bunny nose rubs with Radar on a regular basis...:oops:

I have also binkied to my rabbit and yes it does work! :oops: :lol:

But thats nothing to compared to what I have to do at work! Sometimes I have had to pretend to eat cat food to get the boarders to eat! Now that is hard to fake likeing!:rolleyes: :lol:

When my friend was over, i walked in to find him and half a pot of choc drops in his hand! :shock: (this was before i realised how bad they are for buns:oops: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I never told him... just hope he isn't a member on RU!:roll:

And i always pretend to be a bunny:oops: . Teddy and Loppy love it. It sends them into fits of binkies!:lol:

Back