• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Hamish/ update he's gone

Hamish has gone, as well as his mouth problems it turned out he had kidney failure. He deteriorated this afternoon and the vets rang for permission to let him go :cry::cry:

I thought when I originally posted he had other problems not related to his teeth, but until the weekend he had been lively and happy. I wish rabbits were not so good at hiding their symptoms it would make life so much easier

liz i am so sorry you had such a short time with hamish but at least while he was with you he was happier than he could of ever been, thank you so much for taking such good care of him, and making his last few weeks very happy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry Liz. You did everything possible for the little man. Binky free little Hamish x x x x

Poor Hamish. Least he a great end to his life with you, eating porridge and having his picture taken of the mess he made, I'll always remember those pics. Binky free Hamish.

So sorry.
At least he got to binky with you.
Binky free at the bridge Hamish.

Back